Holidaying on a laptop

I want to holiday until 2020, but I don't want to have to sit and wait while it does it. I tried doing it last night while I was out, but when I came back my laptop had locked itself, and it didn't seem to have progressed much at all. Should my laptop locking itself stop the game from holidaying, and if so how can I stop my laptop from locking itself??

Thanks

click on the little picture of the battery in the bottom right corner of your toolbar and adjust your power settings so that the laptop dosent go to sleep, open up fm go on holiday, ensure the laptop remains open and plugged in should go for a full game year....

be carefull if leaving it on while you are out as some are prone to battery fires

click on the little picture of the battery in the bottom right corner of your toolbar and adjust your power settings so that the laptop dosent go to sleep, open up fm go on holiday, ensure the laptop remains open and plugged in should go for a full game year....

be carefull if leaving it on while you are out as some are prone to battery fires

Thanks (y)

Archived