Uncontrollable youngster

I've got this young promising winger who is absolutely out of control.

Recently he missed a training session after spending all night at a nightclub, so I fined him 2 weeks wages. He accepted his fine and "indicated willingness to improve his behaviour".

Now it's been 3 weeks since the incident and I've got this:

absentt.jpg

Absent on a match day? Seriously?

I don't really know what to do with him. Fine him again? Will it help?

He's showing so much promise yet he's so unprofessional.

If you fine a player and he accepts the fine, his hidden attributes will change (I think professionalism will go up or temperamental will go down for red cards). But as he seems to have a real low professionalism, I believe his hidden attributes will still be bad after that. I doubt that players 'know' what they have done in the past. I think that the game simply takes the hidden attributes and calculates the chance for something like this to happen every week.

Can you tutor him?

No, unfortunately I can only tutor talentless youngsters in my U18 team.

Sell him for as much as you can. No point having a talent if he dosent show up for the game. Interesting tho, never seen a message like this. Must be reserved for the most unproffesional of people.

Fortunately for him I'm very patient. I fined him again, but gave him another chance to settle in the club. That is only because when he does show up for the game he usually performs.

I'll wait until his price tag will go well up then get rid of him. Or not. We'll see.

What is his Personality?? .. and his Media Handling type??

He is media-friendly and has a balanced personality.

------

Well, here's the latest news.

He's out for 3 months with a broken ankle. That's some time for him to reflect on his unprofessional behaviour. :)

Archived