Stadium Issues

Anyone know if there is issues with the board request for stadiums?

Im playing as Staines and I have gotten all the way to the Npower League 2 and i need to upgrade my stadium! its 2017 and I requested an upgrade back in 2014 and it was denied. I can only get 2500 to every game while other teams in the league get 10+. Im going Broke!

Now the options to upgrade are always greyed out

I brought AFC Wimbledon from BS premier to championship. I had the opportunity to ask once to get a stadium expansion. It was denied (back in league 2). I further have around 98% stadium filled last seasons, 27 home games filled up stadium. The option to ask for the stadium expansion increase, disappeared for a while. When it popped back up, I got a reply firstplace, the board was unsure if the fan base was big enough for an upgrade and said no. Next season, they did indeed build out with 2500 seats. Then for 2 seasons the option to ask for a bigger stadium, was gone, until last season I ended up 6th in championship, and missed out of promotion in qualifiers. Same season, plans for a new stadium was made without me being asked/asking. In short, the game calculates your number of fans, expected crowd, finances and your suburban area. If they all fit certain criterias, you will get a stadium increase, but dont expect it to come the day after you tip 100% stadium filled.

Archived