Players refusing to move out on loan

So I'm playing as Lyon and I've got a lot of promising youngsters in both my reserve and u-18 teams. I've got a Ligue 2 feeder club which I can send players to, yet most of my better youngsters (possibly above a certain reputation?) will always refuse this. I then offer them out for loan, and get offers from Ligue 1 and teams in the top divisions abroad (Liga BBA, Serie A) offering them a first team place, and they always reject that as well. I felt compelled to make this thread as Belfodil has just rejected a move on loan to Sevilla (who would class him as a valuable first team player) because he'd presumably rather sit in my reserves. :mad:

Has anyone found a way of 'forcing' their youngsters to move out on loan? I'm currently waiting on my board providing me with a foreign feeder club to see if that helps, and I've also tried transfer listing and unsettling my own players to see if that will make them go out on loan, but all to no avail so far.

I haven't had that exact problem ... but I did have a sstrange problem in FM10 as Bath City (southern England). I had a feeder club in an inactive league and wanted a better one that would give them more CA gains, so I found on the Blue Square North league. Now I had a youngster whom I wanted to send there to play. He rejected it .. so did other youngsters. But when I asked them to play in the other (local) feeder club they accepted readily.

I have just assumed that youngsters might not be that willing to move fr away to play on loan. Whether that was what happened in my case (or yours) I am not sure. But seemed to be the logical things when seeing how they rejected one club and accepted another.

IMO the loan system took a step backwards this year.. In FM still had its flaws but was better.. I'm not being able to loan out 1/3 of the players I want to loan. (considering Porto/Benfica usually loan out over 20 players per season IRL...)

There are few offers and most only for a backup role.. :| And they keep refusing to go to feeder clubs.. (and to make matters worse SI "skipped" one of the bugs in Portugal regarding feeder clubs :( :c)

I have trouble getting clubs interested in my players on loan.

Backup or not needed squad status so the player should be keen on a move.

Young players, old players, no fee or wages and nobody is interested.

Very silly IMO, I won't call the game broken like some though.

If Man Utd offered Owen out on loan about 7/8 teams in the Prem would take him. Similarly Darron Gibson. But on the game these kinds of players won't shift.

Archived