Anyone else drawn in Cup against the team they just played in the league?

Ive noticed this a lot and not just in this edition of the game. But I seem to get drawn a lot against the team I played in the league immediately before the Cup Draw. Its all a bit freaky really.

And then, whatever the result was in the league I tend to get the opposite in the Cup Match, although this could be because it is normally the league cup and I basically send out my Crystal Palace reserve side.

Well maybe someone should do some statistical analysis (as long as its not me ;-)), if you worked out what round of the cup your in and how many teams are left then we could figure what the odds are that it likely to happen

The community shield and super cup are between 2 winners, so that is not random at all.. bit silly to post those even. Basically you have drawn them once.

Edit: Not sure if I understand you correctly, but if it is just that you have drawn them after the match reload til before the draw and see who comes up then. According to your theory Chelsea will always be drawn against you.

Archived