Order of Players names in Motivation + Rating widget

Okay, it seems I'm the only one facing this issue, since I haven't seen other voicing their complaints!

The way my players are listed in Motivation and Team Rating widget is strange. If I'm playing with one forward, for example, he would be listed somewhere in the middle of that list. If I'm playing two strikers, they would be spread somewhere in the middle. The MC is always the last player on the list. I'm used to looking at the widget with my forwards being listed at the bottom (like FM10). Now here's the strange part. On the opposition's list, the order is just fine o_O

Is there something I need to do, or does everyone have the same problem? :confused:

i also have this issue, accidently clicked on one of the info bar and now it lists them in order of what im saying to them in the team chat, very annoying when trying yo make a sub and they are listed in positions, not starting 11 and subs.

couldnt be bothered making a thread tho, so thanks! :D

Order got messed up again >_>

Sample:

Wrongorder.jpg

@Comfortably: strange, now that I see your advice, you're talking about the squad list, I was talking about the Motivation and Rating widget in the Match engine o_O My order was sorted yesterday, for some reason. Went back to hell now. The order listed above is on a 4-5-1 formation, with Adebayor as the striker

• 4 weeks later...

I REALLY hate to do this... But is this an issue that I only seem to be facing?

Didn't see anything mentioned about it on the 11.2 Patch changelist either. Would love it if someone from SI could shed some light on how I could solve this (Posted a similar thread on the 'All Other Issues' forum, didn't get a reply)

Thanks, and sorry for the bump -_-;

Archived