Next patch.

So, after deciding not to make my Accy Stanley game my proper first one due to prompts that I shouldn't because of the bugs etc. in the game at the minute, was waiting for the next patch to come out: 11.2....blah blah blah, so just wondering if anyone knew when it does come out? I've heard December so hopefully will be very soon!:confused:

this may seem a silly question but ...

how many patches have been released?

there was one on release of the game but has here been an other one since then? im just back from my holidays and there was talk of a patch but i cant tell if its a new one or just the first one.

The itself is potentially the best CM/FM of the series but it is hugely undermined by the transfer system.

I've been playing the game since the very early years and I can't remember a more fustrating edition of the game.

I don't know why people are suggesting December is the date for the updated patch because don't they usually wait until the January transfer window before releasing a full update?

The itself is potentially the best CM/FM of the series but it is hugely undermined by the transfer system.

I've been playing the game since the very early years and I can't remember a more fustrating edition of the game.

I don't know why people are suggesting December is the date for the updated patch because don't they usually wait until the January transfer window before releasing a full update?

Thats because there is a patch coming out in december funnily enough which will be 11.2. There will be another released around Feb/March containing the January transfers (11.3)

Archived