8 starting eleven players injured is this normal ??

Did we return to previous year nightmare regarding the injuries bug or am i just being to misfortuned ?

i have 8 players of my starting 11 injured. 1 for 6 months, 2 for 3/4 months and the other between 2 weeks and 2 months.

anyone else with the same problem ?

it's not normal but it can happen - like in real football.

Check the other clubs and you will see that the there is a good balance in injuries.

You should also consider to change training schedules and match instructions.

Did we return to previous year nightmare regarding the injuries bug or am i just being to misfortuned ?

i have 8 players of my starting 11 injured. 1 for 6 months, 2 for 3/4 months and the other between 2 weeks and 2 months.

anyone else with the same problem ?

do you have a fitness coach

Look at Chelsea too...

I might cry. being a chelsea fan and all.

what is with Chelsea? 3-4 injuries and it is a disaster !!?

give us a break, UTD and Arsenal had reached the figure of 13 players out injured at X day watching Physioroom list of injuries per club in the last 4 years

Chelsea get rid of many good players this year to ease the wage bill and your bench is not as good as last season, this is why it hurts you more

you have 2 players out at the back and it is disaster !! last season UTD had 8 out of our 9 Defenders out at some point of the season

going back to subject .. injuries can happen .. who thought last year UTD will have 8 defenders out of 9 all injured in the same time !! what are the odds?

Archived