nice defeat ..

These freaks results happen!!! Nice background.

Did you even look at the stats, cus that is pushing the boundaries of freak result into bug result, when 2 of the goals are own goals, and the other 2 from the teams only 2 chances. Looks like they could have been long shots too.

These freaks results happen!!! Nice background.

1 year ago searched for better background for Stafford, it's their background, if someone interested, i'll upload it .

Did you even look at the stats, cus that is pushing the boundaries of freak result into bug result, when 2 of the goals are own goals, and the other 2 from the teams only 2 chances. Looks like they could have been long shots too.

yes mate, you are there are 2 own goals.

Boston are 1st or 2nd in this league, my team managed to play a lot better, we've a disallowed goal too. what a defeat lol.

Talking of freak results. I (Everton) beat Man United 2-1 in the FA Cup Semi Final. They were all over us then got a man sent off they then conceded 2 penalties,which we scored even though, for some reason, we been missing penalties all season (not sure why and was pssing me off!) I think we only had 4 shots on goal!

Archived