Board is disapointed, no consideration for whom we played?

Board is disapointed we (Leverkusen) didn't reach the first knockout round in Champions league. The problem is i have hade in group Barcelona, Man. City and Lokomotiv Moscow where even AI created nonreal players have stats like gods. In 2010 when you got some tough team and you lost, the board UNDERSTEAND even they were disapointed. Why is this not added to 2011?

Yeah this always seems to happen. I manage Enskede in the Swedish fouth tier and I played a team in the 2nd tier in the cup and lost on penalties - and the fans were said to be disappointed. And the board were also disappointed when I did not renew the contract of a player that had not played for 2 years and was rubbish at best! They say it every month in the board feedback.

Add it to the list please SI.

I've had things like "The board is unhappy that you failed to qualify for the FA Cup, however they understand why you were knocked by team XXXX" - in the case where I was managing a BSN club and was knocked out by a BSP team in the third or fourth qualifying round.

One thing I will say - if the board is happy with 95% of things that are happening, if there is one tiny, insignificant thing that they're not happy about, then the game will tell you about it every single time. I just laugh it off.

Archived