Screen Flow and Inbox

I have 2 questions (sorry for possible bad english):

1) With Screen flow, can i make sure that i see the results any time when a match was played in the chosen league? At the moment i just see the option that it appears every day (which is too much) or every week (which doesnt satisfy me in weeks with many matches played on tuesday or wednesday). 2 or 3 days is also possible, but i would like to see it only when actually matches were played.

2) When i filter the inbox so that i see just "Personal" and not "Subscribed", it always returns to the original look after one day. Can i make sure that it keeps filtered?

I have 2 questions (sorry for possible bad english):

1) With Screen flow, can i make sure that i see the results any time when a match was played in the chosen league? At the moment i just see the option that it appears every day (which is too much) or every week (which doesnt satisfy me in weeks with many matches played on tuesday or wednesday). 2 or 3 days is also possible, but i would like to see it only when actually matches were played.

2) When i filter the inbox so that i see just "Personal" and not "Subscribed", it always returns to the original look after one day. Can i make sure that it keeps filtered?

1) I was trying to figure it out and after some search in this forum it seems you just can't.

Following a championship or a cup you were not in was cool in the previous FM, match by match, day by day, now in FM 11 it's just seems impossible and it's really boring to stop the game, go to the menu to see the results, etc, etc... A real pain and i don't understand this regression since it was good in the past.

I really don't understand this screen flow things. Very poor feature in my opinion, and buggy one since it don't even do what i'm asking for.

I quite like screen flow, works pretty flawless for what i want it for.

I basically set it for League Table and Player Stats to be shown on all leagues every month so i can keep track of whats going on without having to go through each league.

http://tinypic.com/r/14t4y0g/7

I always set up screen flow whenever i start a new game as adding in new screens midgame tends to make everything appear at random EG: League 2 table then Premier stats . If you set it all up right early on, it seems most problems can be avoided.

Archived