Player selling

So 6 of the players I wanted to sell would only move if I continued to pay them as the club that wanted to sign them wouldn't pay all there wages. I could understand if they were all on high wages but they aren't.

Is this normal? Is it a possible bug? It's never happened on any other versions.

Within FM11 selling players is pretty much impossible, even if sold for 0 euro and their value is 500k.

The only way to get rid of them without paying them all the remaining salary is to hire a killer and shot them.

Hiring a killer is far cheaper then paying those players their salary.

Killer option is rumored to be inserted in the next patch within the Board Interaction section.

@dking - paying players until a certain date when they move was in FM10 as well (remembers trying to shift Van Der Vaart and he wanted 44k per week for the next year in order to move)

It IS impossible to sell players for a reasonable amount (man even Man City would go for Dodo for 3m, when valued at 1.8m.. despite his 2.5 star rating)

2.5 star rating means that he would be a good premiership player in the future (and was rated a good Championship player currently)

Archived