tactics position question

we all know the Attacking, defending, support and automatic settings for each position. my question is. How can i make so that i make the default settings for each position? for example, every time i change the position of a player (take the FC and place him as an MC for defending reasons) it goes back to default (automatic) and it is frustrating to fix it every time during the game. can't i make it so every time i place a player somewhere, the setting gos to what I want?

why would they moan if we could make our tactics as we wanted instead of changing it every time..?

anyway, i have one more question. Where can i see the offer i made to a player? for example i make an offer (contract, to buy or even loan) several days pass and i forgot what i offered. where can i see that?

i think some misunderstood the question. i am not sure, who did though! we are not talking about positions, but about the mentality setting (defending, attacking, support, automatic) and about the issue that you cannot pre-determine a setting for all positions

Archived