Snow in Spain

This year it snowed a hell of a lot in northern Spain iirc. From about October to April there was quite a lot, with some reaching central and southern regions. Pretty much all of Spain was affected for a month or two. It's not that common for it to be at an extreme level but snow itself is pretty common. Think how much it snows in the south of France and how far away it is..

There are ski resorts in Spain..

there was actually a screenshot someone posted from fm 10 of a game with snow in Australia in January. Not only does it only snow if very few areas of the country in winter for it to snow in summer is ridiculous.

it actually did snow in Australia in January this year, i was there, these temperatures are from the Bureau of Meteorology: (note these are not all mountains etc, but towns as well)

NSW: -2.1 at 0900 COOMA

NSW:-1.9 at 0900 THREDBO AWS

VIC:-2.2 at 0900 MT HOTHAM

TAS: 1.8 at 0900 MOUNT WELLINGTON

it actually did snow in Australia in January this year, i was there, these temperatures are from the Bureau of Meteorology: (note these are not all mountains etc, but towns as well)

NSW: -2.1 at 0900 COOMA

NSW:-1.9 at 0900 THREDBO AWS

VIC:-2.2 at 0900 MT HOTHAM

TAS: 1.8 at 0900 MOUNT WELLINGTON

but there are never any football matches there.

I had snow in Adelaide of all places - playing in the A League in the demo :)

Adelaide's more north than Melbourne (That means it's warmer, for you North Hemisphere people), and I believe that Melbourne hasn't seen snow in something like thirty years.

Not really a game breaking bug though, just funny.

I had snow in Adelaide of all places - playing in the A League in the demo :)

Adelaide's more north than Melbourne (That means it's warmer, for you North Hemisphere people), and I believe that Melbourne hasn't seen snow in something like thirty years.

Not really a game breaking bug though, just funny.

I agree, it's hardly a game-breaker. It's just really odd.

there was actually a screenshot someone posted from fm 10 of a game with snow in austalia in january. Not only does it only snow if very few areas of the country in winter for it to snow in summer is ridiculous.

LOL - I'd check out facts before posting comments. Its rare sure but it happened this year

It does snow in Bilbao, its not that rare that it could happen at some point in future. It is northern Spain and the weather is usually eratic in winter.

Yes, it does snow in Bilbao. But does it snow in Bilbao every winter, every week between December and February, with some more snow in March and April? Sure doesn't.

Yes, it does snow in Bilbao. But does it snow in Bilbao every winter, every week between December and February, with some more snow in March and April? Sure doesn't.

No it doesnt but this is a game and in the future anything could happen. I agree its unlikely, extremely unlikely but it could. I guess its just easier to code the game for snow every winter.

No it doesnt but this is a game and in the future anything could happen. I agree its unlikely, extremely unlikely but it could. I guess its just easier to code the game for snow every winter.

But it doesn't have to be coded to snow every winter- I looked in the editor before and there are climates for different countries IIRC.

LOL - I'd check out facts before posting comments. Its rare sure but it happened this year

your talking about snow in summer only in places where games are in the a-league. Thats melbourne, sydney, adelaide, newcastle, gosford, brisbane, townsville, perth, the gold coast or wellington. The example i'm talking about wasn't in new zealand so you can scratch wellington so show me where it snowed this year in summer in any of those cities.

Archived