does 11.1.1 leaks too many goals?

i was playing 11.1 and it was balanced between attack and defence, closing down was real etc. and know on 11.1.1 every action lead to the 100% chance where is only thing if GK can save it or the attacker will ruin the chance.

like it is no more good blocks from defenders, no more long shots that goes 3 meters wide it is only chances for teams.

or my opinion is in minority?

howewer, thinking to put 11.1 again....

sorry for my english

i took the different game..

was playing with l'pool and concede very little. now playing with hsv - every game concede like 2, 3 goals

logical conclusion is - I made a good tactic with l'pool and now in hsv it is defensively bad... partly that statement is true but i'm sure that now some settings are changed... on 11.1 it was clear that is so hard to get into chance, only every third "key part of highlights" was CCC, most of them and now mostly every time on 11.1.1 it is clear cut chance

tnx for response mate and once again - guys, sorry for my english, hope you understand me

cheers :)

you may want to look in the changelist first before carrying on based on a guess, as there have actually been a number of changes to the ME. To save you the time ill copy and paste them:

Match Engine Changelists

=================

Match v903

----------

- Rewritten tracking and marking of player with ball

- Fine tuned dribbling ability to allow for above change

- Fixed players continuing to face set piece position by default after set piece has already been taken

- Made keeper dive to head ball rather than risk a messy clearance when ball around chest height

- Made players more likely to round keeper when clear on goal

- Also made players less likely to shoot too early when clear on goal

- Slight tweak to keeper positioning when coming to meet opponent bearing down on goal

- Made players track their opponent a bit more urgently when set piece about to be taken

- Fixed bug causing keepers continuing move to intercept ball that has long since been taken under control by opponent

- Fixed a couple of issues relating to players not reacting properly to the ball

- Couple of tweaks to marking of non ball player in open play

- Made players especially wide players less likely to drift offside when offering out ball to team mate

- Made players under no pressure less likely to play first time or second touch pass unless it is a really good option

- Fixed players risking missing easy chances by aiming too close to posts when no need to do so

- Reduced number of crosses aimed at penalty box with absolutely no team mate there or close to being there

- Couple of further small tweaks to on ball decision making

Match v904

----------

- Fine tuning and fixes to closing down and tracking of ball player

- Fine tuning to marking of non ball player

- Generally tuned balance of fouls and cards

- Players a bit quicker to get play going again at set piece when chasing game

- Fixed obscure bug where keeper could catch ball and back into own net with it

- Fixed occasional bug where player boots ball out of play for no reason

- Tweaked marking at throws in defensive third

- Fixed a couple of bugs where players would stop covering for team mate prematurely

- Fixed a couple more incidences of players not reacting to ball realistically

- Fixed bug where defenders could leave ball to keeper unrealistically and allow opponents in

- Slight tweak to movement off ball in opponent's area

- Fixed player putting ball out for injury when in scoring position unless its clear that he should

- Reduced lateral runs with ball across pitch ahead of decent passing opportunities

- Fixed underuse of playmaker at slow tempo

- Fixed general underuse of target man

- Reduced shots taken from distance when opportunity is there to take ball on further towards goal

- Slight tweak to accuracy of shots in clear cut chance positions

- Fixed bug where player diving to head ball in right on line might send ball away from goal

- Fixed bug where defender may clear ball off line without taking care not to kick it against team mate

- Encouraged earlier cross when plenty of team mates in opposition area

- Fixed bug causing keepers to walk through each other when switching over during a penalty shootout

- Ensured physios face the direction of the player they are treating when treating a player off the field

- Fixed bug where a player celebrates despite being injured

- Fixed bug where both physios stand on top of each other

- Adjusted selection of corner takers for human teams where the user hasn't assigned one in their tactics

- Ensured players don't attempt sliding celebrations if they haven't gained enough momentum to perform the slide

- Fixed bug where players would celebrate goals when a fixture was being played behind closed doors

- Fixed bug causing players to end up celebrating goals by themselves too often

- Fixed bug where the linesman would stand in an inappropriate position for free kicks that were in positions similar to corner kicks

Match v905

----------

- Further fine tuning to closing down and tracking of ball player

- Very small tweak to marking of non ball player to prevent defenders getting pulled apart laterally unrealistically

- Reduction in number of tackle attempts to be closer to v902 and v903

- Further tuning to balance of fouls and cards

- Players more likely to go to ground when opponents tug their shirts while they are running at speed

- Player more likely to miscontrol ball when switching direction at speed

- Made player reaction time more realistic when they fail to win a tackle or foul attempt

- Fixed bug causing defensive midfielders to cover for centre halves when they are too far off D-line and defence should be shifting across

- Fixed obscure bug causing unrealistic panicky clearances

- Some improvements to passing AI

- Fixed bug causing players to make fouls as last man in the belief they werent last man

- Fixed bug in finishing from tight angle but at close range that could send ball across goal and make too easy for keeper

Match v906

----------

- Yet further fine tuning to closing down and tracking of ball player

- Small tweak to prevent centre halves man marking too early and losing defensive shape

- Reduced unneccesarily heavy first touches

- Tweaked dribbling AI slightly

- Improved decision making when through on goal slightly

- Fined tuned number of penalties

- Fixed bullet throws being targeted too low

I don't know about anyone else, but my Forwards are missing so MANY one-on-ones. It either flies towards the near post or far post, agonizingly wide, might I add; this is despite the player's foot being Very Strong and Fairly strong. Or, it is saved by the keeper in a ridiculously heroic manner (happens so often, it sort of loses its flavour). I even had my strikers (Tevez and Adebayor) sometimes missing a simple tap in, or pulling off long shots when the pitch before them was clear. Yes, they were on normal creativity (adjusted to the lowest of that level) and their long shots were on rarely. It's just dumb decision-making by the strikers sometimes. Very annoying >_>

I don't know about anyone else, but my Forwards are missing so MANY one-on-ones. It either flies towards the near post or far post, agonizingly wide, might I add; this is despite the player's foot being Very Strong and Fairly strong. Or, it is saved by the keeper in a ridiculously heroic manner (happens so often, it sort of loses its flavour). I even had my strikers (Tevez and Adebayor) sometimes missing a simple tap in, or pulling off long shots when the pitch before them was clear. Yes, they were on normal creativity (adjusted to the lowest of that level) and their long shots were on rarely. It's just dumb decision-making by the strikers sometimes. Very annoying >_>

Same problem here.

Torres has 13 goals in 23+5 games, with a hit rate of 72% on goal. Van Persie however has 21 in 29 games, with a hit rate of 42%.

Torres misses LOADS of one on ones with the goalie. I dont't even get excited when he comes alone with the goalie, because I "know" he will miss.

Is there anything I can adjust so he does not miss. Anyone who has Torres pounding in goals, pleas give me his setup so I can copy it to see if he gets better.

I am going crazy here.

you may want to look in the changelist first before carrying on based on a guess, as there have actually been a number of changes to the ME. To save you the time ill copy and paste them:

You might want to look at the change list again, since the 11.1 patch is included in the 11.1.1 hotfix, that is simply the list from 11.1. Look again at it, after about 30 changes listed under the 11.1.1, it clearly states that the next changes were made for 11.1.

Same problem here.

I dont't even get excited when he comes alone with the goalie, because I "know" he will miss..

Agreed.. On FM10, I would literally freeze all movement and excitedly watch a one on one situation as it unfolds. Mostly because I FEAR the player will miss.

On FM 11, most of the time, they amount to nothing, which kind of ruins the intensity. Also, I feel one-on-ones are more common on FM11, but they are plagued with the player's dumb decision making. 1 on 1s should occur less frequently, and when they do occur, they should amount to something. At least, thats what I think :p

Agreed.. On FM10, I would literally freeze all movement and excitedly watch a one on one situation as it unfolds. Mostly because I FEAR the player will miss.

On FM 11, most of the time, they amount to nothing, which kind of ruins the intensity. Also, I feel one-on-ones are more common on FM11, but they are plagued with the player's dumb decision making. 1 on 1s should occur less frequently, and when they do occur, they should amount to something. At least, thats what I think :p

Agree, less frequently and more goals from it. Weird part is that Torres has a "likes to round the keeper" in his movement. Never does it. Blasts it straight at the keeper. And he won't listen to me when I want him to place the ball in the corner.

Just scored a VERY peculiar goal.

Adebayor heads ball forward to Tevez, who chests it and gets through a defender and the GK who dived for the ball. Net is empty. Tevez passes back to Milner, who was close by, and thankfully, still managed to score o_O

Archived