No goals from free kicks, long shots or corners. Majority are from the ONE right

Pretty sure. And i have stars like Vidal, Henrique and Augusto. No goals from Long distance, corners or free kicks for me. When they hit, and that is not too often even i have set them to try long shots time to time, they miss 10:1, maybe 9:1. Goal from long shot hapend for me like once in 5-6 games. Goal from corner maybe every 20th and free kick the same. Maybe you have some sugestion?

Pretty sure. And i have stars like Vidal, Henrique and Augusto. No goals from Long distance, corners or free kicks for me. When they hit, and that is not too often even i have set them to try long shots time to time, they miss 10:1, maybe 9:1. Goal from long shot hapend for me like once in 5-6 games. Goal from corner maybe every 20th and free kick the same. Maybe you have some sugestion?

The only thing I can suggest is change your tactics. Or better still, upload your tactic for people to work on. Im sure people would love to be able to tweak your tactic so that they only score 1 35 yard goal every 10 games or so instead of 1 every 3 games to make it a bit more realistic.

The only thing I can suggest is change your tactics. Or better still, upload your tactic for people to work on. Im sure people would love to be able to tweak your tactic so that they only score 1 35 yard goal every 10 games or so instead of 1 every 3 games to make it a bit more realistic.

That will not do it. I'm using my own tactic, 4,1,2,1,2 and i'm really sucessfull with it. I'm in middle of the third season with Leverkusen. First season i won First Division, second season i won First Division and German Cup. I socred like 2 goals on average. My problem is than all the work does right Striker, for example right now after 9 games my team scored 14 goals and 11 from it scored Kieseling.

Also i forgot to mention, my second striker (left one) is or Babacar (in my opinion if not the best, he is one of the best in the game) or Schurrle ( 4 stars promising AM/STR). I tryed for them Target Man, Advance Forward and some others but nothing helped to improve there scoring.

Archived