player meetings???

sorry, did search but could not find the answer to this.

is the option to get your players to have a meeting to discuss why there not playing very well been taken out of the game with the overhaul of the player interaction section?

i just had a very bad run, droped from 1st in prem to 4th within 5 weeks, lost league cup semi and almost went out of the FA cup to bristol city :( and all the time i was looking for that option. i checked all over the place, with lots of differant players, but could just not find it.

please, if someone knows where it is can you let me know. i really hope they have not taken that out :(

Its in private chat, the last match/recent form option is in there for me.

Ive never seen this in FM2011 only in FM2010 and even when on a bad run I could not find it. Could you post a screenshot of where we are all to find this feature in FM2011 please

like i said, i was on a 6 week long extremely bad run, looked everywhere even in the "last match/recent form" section for ALL players, could not find it. i know it was there in 2010 and for a few years before that at least :S. was hopeing someone from SI could clarify, but thats hopeing for to much i surpose. lol

someone of SI could explain to us if this feature is still in game?

It's already been confirmed, if you read the previous messages.

It depends on a lot of different aspects, maybe the original posters team was over performing, that might lead to nothing.

Taking an individual talk with those who played like crap, works well btw. Just don't **** them off.

It depends on a lot of different aspects, maybe the original posters team was over performing, that might lead to nothing..

i clearly state that i was under performing. will elaborate for you a bit more though. its nearing the end of january, im man utd, i was top of the league, i was into the league cup semi's and in the FA cup 4th round against bristol city. was on a bad run since middle of december, dropped to 4th in league after having a 5 point lead. lost both legs of league cup (against city, so not completely unexpected, but still very annoying), only win was in FA cup 3rd round, even having to play a replay against bristol in the FA cup as could not beat them at home. and yet, i could not find that dam option anywhere :(

if someone knows exactly where it is, and has seen/used it, could you please tell us exactly where it is please.

i clearly state that i was under performing. will elaborate for you a bit more though. its nearing the end of january, im man utd, i was top of the league, i was into the league cup semi's and in the FA cup 4th round against bristol city. was on a bad run since middle of december, dropped to 4th in league after having a 5 point lead. lost both legs of league cup (against city, so not completely unexpected, but still very annoying), only win was in FA cup 3rd round, even having to play a replay against bristol in the FA cup as could not beat them at home. and yet, i could not find that dam option anywhere :(

if someone knows exactly where it is, and has seen/used it, could you please tell us exactly where it is please.

SI don't watch this topic?

Tried looking for this option during my save and couldn't find it either, assumed it had been binned, which was a shame as I quite liked it.

funny thing is that if it had been binned then thats just stupid, i personnally think that if a team is playing far worse than they should a manager irl might well lock them all in a room together and tell them to sort themselfs out and find out what the hell is going wrong amungst themselfs. which is basically what that did. and therefore they have take out a realistic part of the game imo

• 4 months later...

Archived