FM 08: Fantasy Clan

image8vz7.jpg

After 4 brilliant seasons of football manager 2007 with four premiership trophies, three champions league trophies, two FA cups and two League cups won by the members of our clan we have started a new game for football manager 2008.

We have decided as we would like this to be a long term game this time, we would pick teams out of a hat and we will not have Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or Manchester United. With Ray doing the draw on a webcam and me supervising we all gathered on msn to find out what teams we got and here they are:

Robert “Robert_296†Boyle – Portsmouth

Ray “Sanityfm†Daniels – Tottenham Hotspurs

Michael “coolsvil†Nevison – Manchester City

Reece “Reeceryan†– West Ham United

Robert “ClaretRob†Thornton - Everton

Ad†xabi-gerrard†“ Kelly – Reading

Mark “FairPlay†Fruin – Birmingham

Arron “azza198906 †Revill – Sunderland

Lawrance “Lozarmstrong†Armstrong - Blackburn

Joe “ Golzano “ Lamb – Bolton

Daniel “ almostdone41 “ Clark – Fulham

Bryan “ hailhail “ McCaffery – Wigan

We have decided to have a change of host as people can get on Michael’s with just ip and some people didn’t want to get hamachi to play with Ray. We all set our reputation to semi professional so if a big job became available we couldn’t just get it straight away.

So on Friday night 6 of us came on the game to add their managers and do transfers. With everyone trying to sell their unwanted players and all competing for the best players with different varieties of success.

The game nights will start at:

Tuesday 8:15

Thursday 8:15

Friday 8:15

Saturday 2:00

Sunday 5:00

We have no set times to finish.

Hopefully opening post and banners will be coming soon.

We are full at the moment ( thanks to no one in particular, Ray!) so if you post in here you will be ignored. If we need more members we will post in the clan advertisement and ask people from the available players thread.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image8vz7.jpg

After 4 brilliant seasons of football manager 2007 with four premiership trophies, three champions league trophies, two FA cups and two League cups won by the members of our clan we have started a new game for football manager 2008.

We have decided as we would like this to be a long term game this time, we would pick teams out of a hat and we will not have Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or Manchester United. With Ray doing the draw on a webcam and me supervising we all gathered on msn to find out what teams we got and here they are:

Reece “Reeceryan†– West Ham United

Daniel “ almostdone41 “ Clark – Fulham

We have decided to have a change of host as people can get on Michael’s with just ip and some people didn’t want to get hamachi to play with Ray. We all set our reputation to semi professional so if a big job became available we couldn’t just get it straight away.

So on Friday night 6 of us came on the game to add their managers and do transfers. With everyone trying to sell their unwanted players and all competing for the best players with different varieties of success.

The game nights will start at:

Tuesday 8:15

Thursday 8:15

Friday 8:15

Saturday 2:00

Sunday 5:00

We have no set times to finish.

Hopefully opening post and banners will be coming soon.

We are full at the moment ( thanks to no one in particular, Ray!) so if you post in here you will be ignored. If we need more members we will post in the clan advertisement and ask people from the available players thread.

porthsmouthfn4.png

Pompey Sack Redknapp

After bringing Portsmouth up to the Premiership and getting them a secure position in the Premiership, Alexandre Gaydamak has decided that Portsmouth needed a fresh approach. Martin O’Neill and Sam Allardyce have been named as favourites for the job after both of them being sacked already this summer and saying they wanted to get back into management.

Boyle gets dream Pompey Job

Robert Boyle, with little managerial experience and only being a semi professional footballer, has been given the job of steering Portsmouth towards Europe. Gaydamak has made a massive gamble here and he told the press, “you may not have heard of Robert Boyle but I have every confidence in his ability to get us into Europe.

I have inherited a reasonable squad from Harry Redknapp. Our strongest position, I think, is up front with John Utaka and Benjani competing for the one place up front. I think I need another back up goalkeeper as David James is a great goalkeeper but we don’t have any decent back up. In defence we have a good solid pairing of Sylvain Distan and Sol Campbell and Glen Johnson is a decent enough right back but I think Hermann Hreidersson is not good enough to get us into Europe so I will be looking for a replacement. In the holding midfielder role we have Papa Bouba Diop with Richard Hughes waiting in reserve. In centre midfield I think my best pairing will be Pedro Mendes and Sulley Ali Muntari with Niko Kranjcar, Sean Davis and Arnold Mvuevmba as back up. On the wings I do not have a natural right winger when I took charge so I think I will normally play John Utaka on the right wing and Matthew Taylor on the left.

Transfers

Transfers In

When I became manager I outlined what positions I would have liked to have improved. I thought I needed another back up goalkeeper, a solid left back, a right winger, a backup right back and another striker. My first signing as Pompey manager was of Kevin Nolan from Bolton for £9.25 million. I then signed the 15 year old French defensive midfielder on a free as he had no club and he looks like he could be a good player for the future. After being out bid in the bidding war between me and Manchester City manager Michael Nevison for Jermaine Defoe, I turned my attention to his Tottenham team mate Darren Bent and Ray Daniels and I made an agreement for me to sign Darren Bent for £6 million up front and £3 million in 12 months which I thought was a good transfer for us. I then swapped Kevin Davies with David Nugent with Bolton as I wanted to get rid of David Nugent and Kevin Davies will be decent back up. I then signed Marko Rehmer on a free transfer and the 35 year old right back will be good back up 2 Glen Johnson. With the transfer window nearly finished I looked for a right winger and I loaned in Chris Eagles for the season and I also got Thiaggo Motta again for a season long loan from Atletico Madrid.

Transfers Out

I have been relatively inactive in selling players this summer. Mainly to the fact no one wanted to sign my players. I have managed to sell Lauren, Jamie Ashdown and David Nugent though. Lauren, I sold for £3.3 million to Livorno. I then sold Jamie Ashdown to Birmingham for £1.9 million. I also got rid of David Nugent to Bolton on a swap with Kevin Davies. I have also agreed to sell Noe Pamarot to Birmingham for £2.1 million.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> James

Johnson Campbell Distin Hreidersson

Diop/Motta

Eagles Nolan Muntari Taylor

Bent </pre>

westhamzv8.png

July and August

Rookie Manager Takes Charge Of West Ham!!

Reece Ryan has some what suprised the fans being appointed as West Ham manager!! Sven-Goran Ericsson was the hots for the job but Reece Ryan swoops for the job.

He has impressed the fans and the board in his first 7 games by only losing 2 whicher were a 2-1 defeat 2 Aston Villa and a 2-1 defeat against Fulham. Reece Ryan has only drawn 1 which was a very boting 1-1 draw with Reading. The magical Bellamy has been the best player for the hammers as he has netted 6 goals in 7 games! Reece has won 4 games which were a 1-0 win against Michael's Man City, A 1-0 win over Barnsley in the Carling Cup, 3-2 win over Pompey which i was impressed by because i was 2-0 down at half time and i won 3-2 and a 2-1 win against Blackburn. The Hammers are currently lieing in 5th place in The Barclays Premiership!

Transfers:

IN:

Giorgas Samaras (Man City) LOAN

Genero Zeefuil (PSV) 1.8M

Joey O' Brien (Bolton) 1.5M

Oier Olazabel (Barcelona) 500K

Jermaine Jenas (Spurs) 4.7M

Edu (Valencia) LOAN

Lulinha (Corinthains) 2.6M

Out:

Carlton Cole (Fulham) LOAN

Kyel Reid (Yeovil) LOAN

Hayden Mullins (Birmingham) 1.3M

I have had a very positive start to the season and i hope to stay like that too!!

I expect my team to finish mid-table!

Media Prediction:15th

tottenhamis3.png

Martin Jol Fired

Failing to show Spurs potential for the past 3 seasons, Daniel Levy thought it was a time for a change. Levy decided to keep Jol's brother in the backup staff but said goodbye to Jol.

Ray Daniels New Spurs Manager

Spurs have signed a College Football coach from America as the manager of Tottenham Spurs.Could this be the biggest mistake Spurs has mad yet? Or could this rookie manager achieve their goal?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sanityfm:

tottenhamis3.png

Martin Jol Fired

Failing to show Spurs potential for the past 3 seasons, Daniel Levy thought it was a time for a change. Levy decided to keep Jol's brother in the backup staff but said goodbye to Jol.

Ray Daniels New Spurs Manager

Spurs have signed a College Football coach from America as the manager of Tottenham Spurs.Could this be the biggest mistake Spurs has mad yet? Or could this rookie manager achieve their goal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Transfers

I'll have to sign youngsters to plan for the future and replace the 7 injured first team players.

In

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

| Date | Person | From | Fee |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 17.7.2007 | Sakho, Mamadou | Paris Saint-Germain| £375K |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 19.7.2007 | Matías Fernández | Villarreal | £6.5M |

| 21.7.2007 | Torje, Gabriel | Poli 1921 | £1.1M |

| 22.7.2007 | Banega, Ever | Boca | £850K |

| 22.7.2007 | Evans, Jonathan | Man Utd | Loan |

| 23.7.2007 | Diouf, El-Hadji | Bolton | P/Ex |

| 27.7.2007 | Ignashevich, Sergey | CSKA Moscow | Free |

| 28.7.2007 | Huntelaar, Klaas-Jan | Ajax | £7.75M |

| 23.8.2007 | Corradini, Eros | Parma | £130K |

| 29.8.2007 | Saunier, Matthieu | Girondins Bordeaux | £375K |

| 30.8.2007 | Samuel | Rayo | £220K |

| 30.8.2007 | van der Vaart, Rafael | HSV | £8.25M |

| 31.8.2007 | Palacio, Rodrigo | Boca | £8.5M |

| | Total | | £34M |

| | | | |

</pre>

Out

| Date | Person | To | Fee |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 23.7.2007 | Chimbonda, Pascal | Napoli | £1.9M |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 23.7.2007 | Barcham, Andrew | Scunthorpe | £140K |

| 23.7.2007 | Keane, Robbie | Bolton | P/Ex |

| 25.7.2007 | Zokora, Didier | Middlesbrough | £2M |

| 27.7.2007 | Assou-Ekotto, Benoît | Blackburn | Loan |

| 5.8.2007 | Defoe, Jermain | Man City | £7M |

| 6.8.2007 | Bent, Darren | Portsmouth | £9M |

| 30.8.2007 | Jenas, Jermaine | West Ham | £4.7M |

| | Total | | £24.5M |

| | | | |

</pre>

Squad

| Pkd | Inf | Name | Position | Morale | Form | Con | Apps | Gls | Av Rat |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| GK | | Paul Robinson | GK | Poor | 6-8-7-8-6 | 100% | 6 | - | 6.83 |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| DR | Wnt | Sergey Ignashevich | D RC | Superb | 7-7-7-7-7 | 94% | 6 | - | 7.00 |

| DL | | Gareth Bale | D/WB/M L | Okay | 7-6-7-7-8 | 93% | 6 | 1 | 7.00 |

| DC | | Ricardo Rocha | D C | Very Good | 7-8-7-7-7 | 96% | 5 | 1 | 7.00 |

| DC | Wnt | Michael Dawson | D C | Good | 7-7 | 84% | 2 | - | 7.00 |

| MC | | Younes Kaboul | D C, DM | Good | 5-6-6-7-7 | 93% | 2 (2) | - | 6.50 |

| MC | Wnt | Kevin-Prince Boateng | AM C | Poor | 7-6-7-7-7 | 94% | 4 (2) | - | 6.83 |

| MC | | Tom Huddlestone | DM | Very Good | 6-7-7-7-7 | 93% | 4 | - | 7.00 |

| AMR | Wnt | Rodrigo Palacio | F C | Good | 7-8-6-6 | 95% | 2 | - | 6.00 |

| AML | | Matías Fernández | AM LC | Superb | 7-7-6-7-6 | 99% | 4 | - | 6.50 |

| FC | | El-Hadji Diouf | AM RL, F C | Okay | 7-6-7-7-7 | 94% | 6 | - | 6.67 |

| S1 | | Radek Cerny | GK | Okay | 6-6-6-7 | 95% | - | - | - |

| S2 | | Jonathan Evans | D C | Okay | 7-7-7-6-6 | 100% | 4 | - | 6.50 |

| S3 | | Dimitar Berbatov | ST | Poor | 8-7-7-6-7 | 95% | 5 (1) | 2 | 7.00 |

| S4 | Wnt | Gabriel Torje | AM R, ST | Good | 6-7-6-7-6 | 92% | 0 (5) | - | 6.40 |

| S5 | | Mamadou Sakho | D LC | Good | 6-6-7-7-7 | 97% | 0 (1) | - | 7.00 |

| S6 | | Steed Malbranque | AM RLC | Okay | 6-6-7-7-7 | 88% | 0 (1) | - | 7.00 |

| S7 | | Paul Stalteri | D R | Good | 7-7-5-7 | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | Wnt | Rafael van der Vaart | AM C | Good | 7-6 | 100% | 2 | 1 | 6.50 |

| - | Inj | Klaas-Jan Huntelaar | ST | Good | 6-6-7-6-7 | 70% | 2 (2) | 1 | 6.25 |

| - | Wnt | Ledley King | D C | Poor | - | 77% | - | - | - |

| - | Lst | Wayne Routledge | AM RL | Poor | 7-7-7-7-7 | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | Unh | Hossam Ghaly | M RC | Very Good | 8-6-7-7-8 | 100% | 0 (1) | - | 6.00 |

| - | Wnt | Ever Banega | DM | Good | 7-7 | 92% | 1 | - | 7.00 |

| - | | Matthieu Saunier | D RC | Good | - | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | | Eros Corradini | GK | Okay | - | 94% | - | - | - |

| - | | Samuel | AM C | Okay | - | 98% | - | - | - |

| | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

birminghamfy1.png

Bruce Sacked

Yes after a wacking 6 years in control of Birmingham Steve Bruce has been sacked by the Birmingham board. They said he is not getting the results they need and they need a better manager to come in and take over. Some great managers such as Martin Jol, Martin O'Neill and Lawrie Sanchez have been named the favourties so far.

The Blues Appoint New Manager

Birmingham have reportedly gave the Manager job to Mark Fruin. Fruin is new to the Managerial scene and looks to make impact at St Andrews. Fruin is a west ham supporter who loves goals and loves the fans. Fruin has this to say at a press conference at the stadium.

"I think that Birmingham is a great club with a good fan base. Of course there is room for improvement and transfers to be made. Myself being 30 and at such a young age to go into managing i am good on the player scene i know how players work and how well they will perform. I think that a couple of strikers will come and couple of midfield. So thats all really"

Transfers In

Landon Donovan-5 Mil

Hayden Mullins-1.3 Mil

Charles Andre Doudin-500k

Jamie Ashdown-1.9

Future Transfers-Now Pamarot-2.1 Mil

Transfers Out

None

Normal Squad

GK. Doyle

DL. Queudreu

DR. Kelly

DC. Djourou

DC. Rafael

MC. Flamini

MC. Mullins

AMC. Kapo

ST. O'Connor

ST. Donvan

ST. Doudin

My Expectations

I am hoping not to get relegated this season i currently lay 18th in the table and not with a win on the charts hopefully that will turn around and i can get Birmingham to a 17th or 16th Posistion. 14th will be a dream come true but sadly i think relegation is where we are going to go! Unless we can get some good results there is not hope. With a bad lose to Liverpool losing 6-1 AT HOME! i thought we could do better i am drawing a few though and hopefully getting on the winning page. I think i will end up 17th in the table!

porthsmouthfn4.png

August

I wanted a good start to the season and I aimed for 7 points and to get through the league cup second round. I only got 5 points which is not that bad and I progressed in the League cup.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 0-0 Birmingham</pre>

The season started with a 0-0 draw with Birmingham which I dominated and should have won and I expected to win it. Papa Bouba Diop was my best player because he broke up the play well.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Manchester United 4-0 Portsmouth

Michael Carrick (6)

Wayne Rooney (64, 72)

Carlos Tevez (83)

Carrick missed penalty (53)</pre>

This was a dreadful result. I had expected to be beaten today as it was possibly the toughest game of the season but I expected to only lose by a one or two goals. I did not have a man of the match today because none of them deserved it.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 1-0 Chelsea

Kevin Nolan (52) </pre>

This was a great result for us even though we did not dominate the game we soaked up their pressure and got a goal from a set piece thanks to a Kevin Nolan header. David James was my man of the match after pulling of some stunning saves.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Derby 0-0 Portsmouth

Griffin injured (50)</pre>

Even though this was away from home there is still no excuse for not getting a win here. We have to win games like this if we are going to challenge for Europe. David James is the man of the match again after shutting Derby out completely.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Hull 0-3 Portsmouth

Sylvain Distin (61)

John Utaka (65)

Darren Bent (85)</pre>

We couldn’t find the net for an hour but when we did we couldn’t stop scoring. I am pleased to get through to the next round of the cup with such ease. Sylvain Distin is the man of the match for his solid defending and nicking the first goal of the game.

At the end of August Robert Boyle and held a press conference:

Boyle: Thank you to you all for coming.

Reporter 1: How has your start at Fratton Park been?

Boyle: I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Pompey so far even though it has only been short. We are just outside the European places and if we keep this up all season you never know, we might be in Europe at the end.

Reporter 2: With many new inexperienced managers coming to the Premiership how do you think you will fare?

Boyle: Well I think that I have made some good signings to improve an already very good team and I think I can push on for a European place.

Reporter 3: As there is lots of new managers who do you think will be the best ones?

Boyle: I think there are many good managers but in particular I think Michael Nevison and Reece Ryan are two of the best as Michael has made some very good young signings and Reece has started the season well.

Boyle: That is all thank you.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Holders - Man Utd

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st |Mike | Man City | | 7 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 11 | 5 | +6 | 16 |

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Arsenal | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 16 | 6 | +10 | 15 |

| 3rd | | Man Utd | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 13 | 5 | +8 | 15 |

| 4th | | Newcastle | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 11 | 7 | +4 | 15 |

| 5th | | Aston Villa | | 7 | 4 | 1 | 2 | 11 | 8 | +3 | 13 |

| 6th | | Liverpool | | 6 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 16 | 8 | +8 | 11 |

| 7th | | Chelsea | | 7 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 9 | 6 | +3 | 11 |

| 8th |Robert | Portsmouth | | 7 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 8 | 7 | +1 | 11 |

| 9th |Reece | West Ham | | 7 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 10 | 10 | 0 | 10 |

| 10th |Robert T.| Everton | | 7 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 9 | 9 | 0 | 9 |

| 11th |Adam | Reading | | 7 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 7 | 7 | 0 | 9 |

| 12th |Daniel | Fulham | | 7 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 7 | -4 | 8 |

| 13th |Arron | Sunderland | | 6 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 7 | 6 | +1 | 7 |

| 14th |Ray | Tottenham | | 6 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 8 | 10 | -2 | 5 |

| 15th | | Derby | | 7 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 7 | 12 | -5 | 5 |

| 16th |Mark | Birmingham | | 6 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 9 | 15 | -6 | 5 |

| 17th |Bryan | Wigan | | 6 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10 | -6 | 5 |

| 18th |Lawrence | Blackburn | | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 7 | 8 | -1 | 4 |

| 19th | | Middlesbrough | | 7 | 0 | 2 | 5 | 6 | 18 | -12 | 2 |

| 20th |Joe | Bolton | | 5 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 4 | 12 | -8 | 1 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

tottenhamis3.png

July

XWWLLLW

Worst month for an online game with 10+ players, i cancelled my friendlies and made new ones that i could make profit from.First friendly was with Villarreal, i tied the match 1-1 with Jermaine Jenas scoring. The next 2 matches was a friendly cup set up by Michael Nevison, manager of Man City. I defeated Pompey in penalties, and scored against Man City in extra time with Berbatov scoring.I lost my next friendly against Cska Moscow, then lost my next friendlies both 4-1 against Barcelona and Porto. I cancelled my friendly with Atletico, because i didn't want Aguero killing Spurs and reschduled it with a team i was definately going to defeat, Ahlen.

August

XXL

I drew my first league match against Middlesbrough, the scoreline was 2-2, Berbatov and Fernandez both scored. I tied my 2nd match away against Everton, the score was 2-2, Berbatov scored both goals for Spurs. The month ended with a dissapointing loss to Sunderland. Spurs are yet to get win.

September

XXWWW

September didnt start as good as August ended, Spurs lost their first match of the month to Aston Villa, Spurs never gave up in the match, but it ended as a 3-2 loss, with Huntelaar and Vaart scoring on their debut.I knew Michael will be out for revenge for defeating him in his friendly cup, Ex-Spurs player Defoe scored the only goal in the game, the match ended as a 1-0 loss to Spurs. In the first round leg 1 match against Fc Groningen,Spurs won 1-0 with Gareth Bale scoring a freekick from outside the 18 box, giving Spurs their first win of the season. Tottenham continued their streak with their first win in the league against Fulham. Palacio and Torje both scoring their debut goal in the 2-0 win.Spurs played Stoke in the 3rd round of the league cup, Tottenham were down 1-0 by halftime, but Palacio made it level.Stoke player John Eustace scored an own goal in the 118th minute ending the game as a 2-1 win. Spurs has one more game in September against Reading, which hasnt been played yet, i'll put the result it in the October report.

mancitynt8.png

Manchester City Appoint Nevison

In recent years Manchester City have failed to establish themselves in the Premiership. However since the new chairman Thaksin Shinawatra took over the club there has been a belief that Manchester City could finally turn things around. Sven Goran Erickson was appointed as there new manager but failed to convince the chairman that he was the man for the job and was sacked in October. Manchester City were quick to replace him with Michael Nevison

Michael Nevison has recently qualified to be a manager after long years of studying at Manchester City and has been given the chance of a lifetime to steer Manchester City in the right direction.

When confronted by the media Thaksin Shinawatra said "Michael Nevison, in my mind is the only one for the job. He has all the attributes needed to steer us in the right direction and despite being a Manchester United fan in his youth, he has shown great commitment to the club. I am of the belief that we can have a long and succesfull era under Nevison.

During Michael Nevison's first press conference after being named Manchester City manager, he said: "I am very confident that i can take Manchester City onto success. I have a great squad of players and backroom staff that can take this club further and establish it as a top team in the premiership". When asked the question of whether Manchester City were title contenders, he said "This season i believe the team needs to focus on a top 4 finish in the league, this club has the quality to do that and i have every confidence in them to do that".

Transfers

Transfers In:

Name / From / Fee

Lauri Dalla Valle / JIPPO / Free

Nacer Barazite / Arsenal / £100k

Dulio Davino / America (Mex) / Free

Danny Haynes / Ipswich / £775k

Mark Pederson / Brondby / Free

Ronni Schwartz / Aab / Free

Georginio Wijnaldum / Feyenoord / Free

John Fleck / Rangers / Free

Alexandre Song / Arsenal / Loan

Mauro Zarate / Al-Saad / £3 Million

Sotiris Ninis / Panathinaikos / £800k

Tommy Hoiland / Bryne / £130k

Archy Campbell / Rangers / £90k

Joe Mattock / Leicester / £300k

Jermaine Defoe / Tottenham / £7 Million

Matej Rapnik / Hearts / £45k

Gianluca Pagliuca / Free Transfer / Free

Total Value: £12.25 Million

Transfer Out

Name / To / Fee

Marc Laird / Free Transfer / Free

Joe Hart / Oldham / Loan

Chedwyn Evans / Rochdale / Loan

Daniel Sturridge / Oldham / Loan

Kelvin Etuhu / Rochdale / Loan

Shaleum Logan / Oldam / Loan

Nacer Barazite / Oldham / Loan

Tommy Hoiland / Rochdale / Loan

Joe Mattock / Rochdale / Loan

Giorgos Samaras / West Ham United / Loan

Emile Mpenza / Napoli / Loan

Danny Haynes / Blackburn / Loan

Micah Richards / Chelsea / £20 Million

Total Value: £20 Million

Future Transfers

Name / From / Fee

Breno / Sao Paulo / £4.6 Million

Everton / Corinthians / £2.6 Million

Total Value: £7.2 Million

Extra Information: Manchester City's Estimated value has rissen from £66 Million to £97 Million in just 2 and half Months. The Fans say "The purchase of Jermaine Defoe is looking like a Marvellous piece of business". Manchester City announced that Cork City are the latest club to be affiliated by The Villans.

Pre-Season Report

Pre-season didnt go well for Manchester City with defeats to the likes of Tottenham Hostspur (1 - 0) and Everton (4 - 1), the manager however said that this isnt a concern because the players are getting a good run out and getting their fitness levels up and also with nearly every player being new at Manchester City, the players are getting used to how each other plays.

August Report

Manchester City kicked start their season with a nervy victory over Derby County (2 - 1) (Goalscorers: Gelson Fernandes and Rolando Bianchi). The fans were happy with the victory but were concerned that the team failed to score more than 2 goals.

The second game was against West Ham United and the manager predicted a difficult encounter on both teams behalfs and he was correct because West Ham United managed to beat Michael Nevisons men and it was only because of Kasper Schmeichel that Manchester City escaped this game with only a (1 - 0) defeate.

The Middlesborough match was up next and the new manager needed to get something from this to keep a respectable place in the league. Jermaine Defoe was the man of the match in this game but his presence failed to help Manchester City take the 3 points with Middlesborough hitting twice also. This match finished (2 - 2) (Goalscorers: Jermaine Defoe x 2). With this result Manchester City took 10th place.

With only 4 points from the first 3 matches Michael Nevison was hoping that this difficult encounter with Everton would go his way. The match ended (2 - 1) (Goalscorers: Mauro Zarate and Jermaine Defoe). With Mauro Zarate getting his first goal and Jermaine Defoe scoring his 3rd goal in 2 matches, Michael Nevison could only be more than happy today, with the result going his way aswell.

There has been high expectations for Manchester City this season in the League Cup and they didnt fail to impress against Rochdale today. The score in the end was (4 - 0) (Goalscorers: Rolando Bianchi x 3 and Mauro Zarate). This result puts Manchester City through to the 3rd Round of the League Cup and can only improve the morale of the players.

August Summary: Manchester City were low on confidence for the first 3 games but after the hard thought victory over Everton and the 4 - 0 victory in the league cup, things are looking up for Manchester City who are currenly 8th place.

Player of the month: Jermaine Defoe

Top Goalscorer of the month: Rolando Bianchi (4)

tottenhamis3.png

Overview

Spurs have been in the Premier League since its inception and have lit the competition up with their flamboyant style of play. With Jurgen Klinsmann and Ilie Dumitrescu, the team was built around goals, but points were harder to come by. Relegation was only narrowly avoided in 1998, but fans' relief was short lived as their next manager was a legend from hated north London rivals Arsenal - George Graham.

He quickly won the fans round with a League Cup victory in his first season - Spurs' first trophy since the Premier League began. However, it wasn't until Martin Jol took over in 2004 and started building a team for the future - firmly placing his faith in youth - that Spurs began to climb the table. The past two seasons they have only narrowly missed out on Champions League qualification.

Club Heritage

Boys from Hotspur Cricket Club and the local grammar club formed Hotspur FC in 1882. The name was changed to Tottenham Hotspur in 1884. Three years later, they played their first north London derby, but the match was called off after 15minutes "owing to darkness" - Spurs were beating Arsenal 2-1.

The club turned professional in 1885, but didn't join the football league until 1908. In the meantime, they became the only non-league team to win the FA Cup (in 1901).

Spurs became perceived as a big club when Bill Nicholson took over in 1958. He won his first match 10-4 - a sign of what was to come. In his 16 years at the club Spurs won eight major trophies - becoming the first club to complete the league and cup 'double' in 1961 and the first British team to win a European competition in 1963.

Further league success eluded Spurs and, following Nicholson's retirement, they even spent a brief stint in the Second Division in 1977-78. Their ethos of playing attacking football continued though - players that wowed the White Hart Lane faithful include Ossie Ardiles, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Gascoigne and Gary Lineker.

Premier League History

1993-94 - Ossie Ardiles becomes manager

1994-95 - Ardiles sacked in September. Replaced by Gerry Francis

1997-98 - Francis replaced by Christian Gross, who re-signs Jurgen Klinsmann

1998-99 - Gross replaced by George Graham. Win the League Cup

2000-01 - Glenn Hoddle replaces Graham in April. ENIC complete takeover with Daniel Levy becoming chairman

2003-04 - David Pleat replaces Hoddle in September

2004-05 - Jacques Santini becomes head coach, but quits after just 13 matches. Replaced by Martin Jol

2007-08 - Sign Darren Bent for club record £16.5million from Charlton

2007-08 - July: Martin Jol sacked as manager

2007-08 - Ray Daniels is appointed manager of Spurs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sanityfm:

tottenhamis3.png

July

XWWLLLW

Worst month for an online game with 10+ players, i cancelled my friendlies and made new ones that i could make profit from.First friendly was with Villarreal, i tied the match 1-1 with Jermaine Jenas scoring. The next 2 matches was a friendly cup set up by Michael Nevison, manager of Man City. I defeated Pompey in penalties, and scored against Man City in extra time with Berbatov scoring.I lost my next friendly against Cska Moscow, then lost my next friendlies both 4-1 against Barcelona and Porto. I cancelled my friendly with Atletico, because i didn't want Aguero killing Spurs and reschduled it with a team i was definately going to defeat, Ahlen.

August

XXL

I drew my first league match against Middlesbrough, the scoreline was 2-2, Berbatov and Fernandez both scored. I tied my 2nd match away against Everton, the score was 2-2, Berbatov scored both goals for Spurs. The month ended with a dissapointing loss to Sunderland. Spurs are yet to get win.

September

XXWWW

September didnt start as good as August ended, Spurs lost their first match of the month to Aston Villa, Spurs never gave up in the match, but it ended as a 3-2 loss, with Huntelaar and Vaart scoring on their debut.I knew Michael will be out for revenge for defeating him in his friendly cup, Ex-Spurs player Defoe scored the only goal in the game, the match ended as a 1-0 loss to Spurs. In the first round leg 1 match against Fc Groningen,Spurs won 1-0 with Gareth Bale scoring a freekick from outside the 18 box, giving Spurs their first win of the season. Tottenham continued their streak with their first win in the league against Fulham. Palacio and Torje both scoring their debut goal in the 2-0 win.Spurs played Stoke in the 3rd round of the league cup, Tottenham were down 1-0 by halftime, but Palacio made it level.Stoke player John Eustace scored an own goal in the 118th minute ending the game as a 2-1 win. Spurs has one more game in September against Reading, which hasnt been played yet, i'll put the result it in the October report. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif God your stupid American Words. I will do my September report when we next play.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

icon_mad.gif God your stupid American Words. I will do my September report when we next play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey it is in the british dictionary also, go look it up icon_biggrin.gif

westhamzv8.png

September

I had an okish September. Not as good as i would of expected. I played my 1st game in September and it started poorly! It was at Fratton Park! I was 2-0 down at halft time and suddenly... goals from Mark Noble, Crag Bellamy and Dean Ashton won me the game.

The next game was against Blackburn. A very dodgy game as i some times have trouble beating Blackburn but i beat them 2-1. Next game was Newcastle. A very good team which is capable of big things!! The final score there was anestimated 2-1 defeat. Crystal Palace was my next game in the Carling Cup 4th Round. I easily expected to win in 90 mins but it didnt go for me. It went all the way to penalties and i won 3-2 on penalties. Evan though i won i was still dissapointed. The carling cup draw was done and i got Robert at home. Hopefully an easy win :p. The last game of themonth was at home to liverpool which i was expecting to lose! i played very very well evan though i lost 3-0! it was an evan match with me havin 9 shots then having somthing like 10 or 11!!

Thats how my September went!! Hope to have a better October!!

porthsmouthfn4.png

September

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 2-3 West Ham

Kevin Nolan (4) Craig Bellamy (47)

Darren Bent (22) Dean Ashton (48)

Mark Noble (76)</pre>

I was not happy at the end of the match as I was winning 2-0 at half time and I lost 3-2. My man of the Match was Kevin Nolan for his goal.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Middlesbrough 0-4 Portsmouth

John Utaka (12, 13)

Darren Bent (pen 56, pen 72)</pre>

This is a great victory for us as it was away from home and we won in a convincing victory. My man of the match was John Utaka for his two goals.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 1-0 Everton

John Utaka (13)</pre>

This was a very good victory for us as we scored an early goal and then we shut out Everton for the rest of the match. The man of the match was John Utaka for his goal.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Derby 0-2 Portsmouth

Nwankwo Kanu (12)

John Utaka (58)

Sulley Ali Muntari sent off (61)</pre>

This was a good win as it was away from home and it was in the league cup third round. The man of the match was Nwankwo Kanu because he held the ball up all game and scored a goal.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Wigan 0-2 Portsmouth

Matthew Taylor (15)

Darren Bent (21)</pre>

We played very well to win this game as Wigan are always a difficult team to beat and it was away at the JJB. Matthew Taylor was my man of the match with a goal and great crosses.

Player of the Month – John Utaka

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

porthsmouthfn4.png

September

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 2-3 West Ham

Kevin Nolan (4) Craig Bellamy (47)

Darren Bent (22) Dean Ashton (48)

Mark Noble (76)</pre>

I was not happy at the end of the match as I was winning 2-0 at half time and I lost 3-2. My man of the Match was Kevin Nolan for his goal.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Middlesbrough 0-4 Portsmouth

John Utaka (12, 13)

Darren Bent (pen 56, pen 72)</pre>

This is a great victory for us as it was away from home and we won in a convincing victory. My man of the match was John Utaka for his two goals.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 1-0 Everton

John Utaka (13)</pre>

This was a very good victory for us as we scored an early goal and then we shut out Everton for the rest of the match. The man of the match was John Utaka for his goal.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Derby 0-2 Portsmouth

Nwankwo Kanu (12)

John Utaka (58)

Sulley Ali Muntari sent off (61)</pre>

This was a good win as it was away from home and it was in the league cup third round. The man of the match was Nwankwo Kanu because he held the ball up all game and scored a goal.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Wigan 0-2 Portsmouth

Matthew Taylor (15)

Darren Bent (21)</pre>

We played very well to win this game as Wigan are always a difficult team to beat and it was away at the JJB. Matthew Taylor was my man of the match with a goal and great crosses.

Player of the Month – John Utaka </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf did u guys play yesterday?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolsvil:

yeh we played for a short while ray but dont worry your team didnt do bad, your starting to shift away from the relegation zone now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm guessin that means i drew with reading?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolsvil:

yeh we played for a short while ray but dont worry your team didnt do bad, your starting to shift away from the relegation zone now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm guessin that means i drew with reading? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im not sure, didnt write down the scores

readingiw5.png

Coppell's Reign at Reading Is Over!!

During a truly incredible 2nd season in charge of The Royals, Coppell's team romped away to the Championship title, gaining a record breaking 106 points and losing just one game a long the way.

Most people believed the Royals would be dead certs to go straight back down to the championship after they gained promotion but not many people could have predicted what actually did happen in the 06/07 season.

Reading finished an increadible 8th in the Premiership, just one place off a UEFA Cup place.

After this great achievement, Coppell was awarded the PFA Manager of the Year award, but rumours of a fall out with owner John Madejski were comfirnmed today when it was announced that Steve Coppell had been relieved of his position as manager. Reasons for the departure are unknown at this moment but the fans will want answer from the clubs directors.

Rookie Takes Charge

Rookie manager Adam Kelly is the replacement for Coppell, to the great surprise of the Reading fans who were hoping for Jose Mourinho.

Its Kelly's first managerial job but in a brief interview with the new manager he had this to say:

"Many people will be doubting me already because im an unknown but its up to me to show them im worthy of such a great job, im determined to prove my skills and im looking to build on Steve's achievements at the club.

It won't be an easy task but i believe i have a great squad of players here who are as determined as i am to succeed. i'll be looking to add one or two new faces to the squad but i'm happy with how the team looks at the moment..."

birminghamfy1.png

Fruin Near Sacking!

After the Aston Villa Job and Newcastle job popped up Fruin applied to both but failed. The Board were furious and asked if we wanted to resign. Fruin said no and said he will keep the club up to show that he is dedicated.

October Results

Birmingham 1-3 Chelsea

Birmingham 1-3 Derby

Birmingham 1-0 Blackburn

Birmingham 1-1 West Ham

Current Tactic

4-2-1-3

GK. Doyle

DL. Queudreu

DR. Kelly/Taylor

DC. Djourou

DC. Jaidi

MC. Muamba

MC. de Ridder

AMC. Kapo

ST. O'Connor

ST. Donvan

ST. Doudin

tottenhamis3.png

Spurs Tv

Reporter 1 : When you joined the Spurs, you have made alot of changes, that seems to have had effect on the morale of the team.

Ray Daniels :Yes it is true i've made changes, like selling Defoe, Bent and Jenas. Those changes had to be made, Defoe wanted to leave anyways, why keep him if he isn't going to score goals for us? I got replacements which i regard better than them, Van der Vaart, Fernandez, Huntelaar and Palacio.

Reporter 2 : The fans dont seem to approve the purchase of Huntelaar, what do you say about that?

Ray Daniels :I'm expecting alot from Huntelaar, he has great talent to put the ball behind the net, and i think the fans should give him a chance.

Reporter 3 : Losing the match 4-1 to Newcastle dropped you down to 11th place, what are you going to change about your plays and tactics.

Ray Daniels : The match was a dissapointment, but i noticed a weakness in Newcastle and used it for my aid in the League Match against them, winning 2-1. Now the changes i'm going to make is a secret, you will find out later on. That is all thank you for coming

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Holders - Man Utd

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Man Utd | | 12 | 10 | 0 | 2 | 33 | 10 | +23 | 30 |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Arsenal | | 12 | 10 | 0 | 2 | 28 | 10 | +18 | 30 |

| 3rd | | Chelsea | | 13 | 9 | 2 | 2 | 27 | 12 | +15 | 29 |

| 4th | | Newcastle | | 12 | 9 | 1 | 2 | 26 | 14 | +12 | 28 |

| 5th |Mike | Man City | | 13 | 8 | 1 | 4 | 22 | 17 | +5 | 25 |

| 6th |Robert | Portsmouth | | 13 | 6 | 5 | 2 | 21 | 13 | +8 | 23 |

| 7th | | Aston Villa | | 12 | 5 | 5 | 2 | 16 | 12 | +4 | 20 |

| 8th | | Liverpool | | 11 | 5 | 3 | 3 | 25 | 16 | +9 | 18 |

| 9th |Ray | Tottenham | | 12 | 5 | 3 | 4 | 21 | 20 | +1 | 18 |

| 10th |Robert T. | Everton | | 13 | 4 | 5 | 4 | 19 | 18 | +1 | 17 |

| 11th |Adam | Reading | | 13 | 3 | 6 | 4 | 10 | 14 | -4 | 15 |

| 12th |Reece | West Ham | | 13 | 3 | 3 | 7 | 16 | 23 | -7 | 12 |

| 13th | | Fulham | | 13 | 3 | 3 | 7 | 8 | 15 | -7 | 12 |

| 14th | | Middlesbrough | | 13 | 3 | 3 | 7 | 18 | 31 | -13 | 12 |

| 15th |Arron | Sunderland | | 12 | 3 | 2 | 7 | 11 | 16 | -5 | 11 |

| 16th |Joe | Bolton | | 12 | 3 | 2 | 7 | 14 | 25 | -11 | 11 |

| 17th |Lawrence | Blackburn | | 12 | 2 | 4 | 6 | 15 | 19 | -4 | 10 |

| 18th |Mark | Birmingham | | 13 | 2 | 3 | 8 | 15 | 31 | -16 | 9 |

| 19th | | Derby | | 12 | 2 | 2 | 8 | 11 | 25 | -14 | 8 |

| 20th |Bryan | Wigan | | 12 | 1 | 3 | 8 | 9 | 24 | -15 | 6 |

</pre>

porthsmouthfn4.png

October

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 2-2 Tottenham

Benjani (75) Dimitar Berbatov (43, 52)

Johnson (81)</pre>

This was a good result for us as Tottenham are always challenging for a champions league spot. It was a good comeback at the end. My man of the match was Benjani for his goal and all round performance.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Aston Villa 2-2 Portsmouth

Stiliyan Petrov (17) Darren Bent (28)

John Carew (52) Matthew Taylor (45)</pre>

This was an okay game as Aston Villa are a team that has a position normally around me so it would have been good to win it but I am happy with a draw. My man of the match was Matthew Taylor for his goal and assist.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 5-1 Manchester City

Bent (1) Bianchi (59)

Taylor (16)

Utaka (63, 79, 90)

This was a perfect game for me as we got a convincing victory over one of our main uefa cup rivals in Man City. My man of the match was John Utaka for his hattrick.

West Ham 2-1 Portsmouth

Ashton (pen 15) Bent (61)

Noble (47)</pre>

We were unlucky in this league cup match and maybe should have got a draw but we lost and now we are out of the cup. David James kept West Ham out for most of the game and was my man of the match.

[b]Player of the Month – Chris Eagles[/b]

tottenhamis3.png

Euro Cup 1st Rnd Leg 2

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">FC Groningen 1-5 Tottenham

Rob Waisapy(23) Rodrigo Palacio(4)

Teemu Tainio(37)

El- Hadji Diouf(39)

Gareth Bale (65)

Younes Kaboul (82)

Kevin-Prince Boateng sent off(54)

</pre>

First match of October and also the biggest beating Spurs has ever given this season.Diouf scored his first goal for Spurs in this match. Man of the match was Tainio, who capped off a beautiful perfomance, i underrated this player.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Portsmouth 2-2 Tottenham

Benjani (75) Dimitar Berbatov (43,52)

Johnson (81)

</pre>

The match i regret missing, i could have taken home the win after the half. But my assistant manager seemed to have made a negative comment to lower morale. As you can see Berbatov was my man of the match, as he ended his goal drought scoring twice.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Tottenham 4-3 Blackburn

Matias Fernandez(2,25) David Bentley(9)

Ledley King(30) Higuain(42)

Rafael van der Vaart(48) Sabta Cruz(62)

</pre>

Toughest game for Spurs yet,Blackburn could have easily tied the game, but spurs stood in there.

Tottenham 4-0 Mlada Boleslav

Ever Banega(12)

Radek Kubice own goal(28)

Rodrigo Palacio (70)

El-Hadji Diouf (83)

</pre>

First match in the Euro Cup group. Ever Banega scored his debut goal on his debut.Rodrigo Palacio and Diouf both found both of the net as well.

Newcastle 4-1 Tottenham

Michael Owen (9) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar(70)

Joey Barton (pen 34)

Belozoglu Emre (57)

Alan Smith (90)

</pre>

I wasnt really expecting a win against the number 4 team on the table, but i was not expecting a huge loss to them either. I was happy with Huntelaar who was atleast able to score one goal.

Tottenham 2-1 Newcastle

Rodrigo Palacio(2) Obafemi Martins (61)

Dimitar Berbatov(112)

</pre>

I wasnt sure if my team were ready to face Newcastle again in the League cup after the previous match.But again my team proved me wrong, my man of the match would be Robinson who stopped every ball coming at him and just letting one in

Manager Player of the Month: Rodrigo Palacio

image8vz7.jpg

We are currently accepting members, dont post on here send me an email in this format.

Name:

Can you make timings:

Previous Online experience:

Mark, Bryan, Joe and Thornton you guys have been retired by an immature kid who quit the clan because "it affects his social life". I'll advice you guys to put passwords on next session when you remake manager.

<STRIKE>Reece “Reeceryan†– West Ham United</STRIKE>

<STRIKE>Daniel “ almostdone41 “ Clark – Fulham</STRIKE>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Holders - Man Utd

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Chelsea | | 16 | 12 | 2 | 2 | 34 | 15 | +19 | 38 |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Man Utd | | 15 | 12 | 1 | 2 | 41 | 14 | +27 | 37 |

| 3rd | | Arsenal | | 15 | 12 | 1 | 2 | 36 | 13 | +23 | 37 |

| 4th | | Newcastle | | 15 | 10 | 2 | 3 | 29 | 18 | +11 | 32 |

| 5th |Robert | Portsmouth | | 16 | 8 | 6 | 2 | 28 | 15 | +13 | 30 |

| 6th |Mike | Man City | | 16 | 8 | 2 | 6 | 25 | 23 | +2 | 26 |

| 7th |Bob | Aston Villa | | 16 | 6 | 6 | 4 | 18 | 18 | 0 | 24 |

| 8th |Ray | Tottenham | | 15 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 26 | 23 | +3 | 23 |

| 9th | | Liverpool | | 16 | 5 | 7 | 4 | 27 | 19 | +8 | 22 |

| 10th | | Everton | | 16 | 5 | 5 | 6 | 27 | 24 | +3 | 20 |

| 11th |Adam | Reading | | 16 | 4 | 8 | 4 | 12 | 14 | -2 | 20 |

| 12th |Mark | West Ham | | 16 | 5 | 4 | 7 | 21 | 25 | -4 | 19 |

| 13th |Bryan | Fulham | | 16 | 5 | 3 | 8 | 13 | 18 | -5 | 18 |

| 14th |Arron | Sunderland | | 16 | 4 | 3 | 9 | 13 | 22 | -9 | 15 |

| 15th |Clements | Middlesbrough | | 16 | 4 | 3 | 9 | 23 | 36 | -13 | 15 |

| 16th | | Bolton | | 16 | 4 | 3 | 9 | 18 | 31 | -13 | 15 |

| 17th | | Birmingham | | 16 | 3 | 4 | 9 | 21 | 37 | -16 | 13 |

| 18th | | Blackburn | | 15 | 2 | 6 | 7 | 16 | 22 | -6 | 12 |

| 19th | | Derby | | 16 | 2 | 3 | 11 | 11 | 33 | -22 | 9 |

| 20th | | Wigan | | 15 | 1 | 4 | 10 | 13 | 32 | -19 | 7 |

</pre>

As you can see on the table the people who were retired have new teams. Mark is West Ham, Bryan is Fulham and Joe and Robert Thornton haven't been online to pick whether they are going to stay as they are or pick a team from the bottom half. We have also got two new members they are Bob at Aston Villa and Clements at Middlesbrough.

Just a notice to all clan members, i have got the beta patch now so if everyone could have the beta patch ready for the next session on tuesday 8:15 please, this was followed up from recent demands by clan members and im sure it will make our clan game better as a whole.

If you need to contact me then just email me or talk to me in our usual way when im online

Ray you are way below me and I'm only 5th how do you expect to get into the top 4? I'm getting the patch now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm 6th robert,i got past mike

January 8, 2008

Holders - Man Utd

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Man Utd | | 19 | 16 | 1 | 2 | 53 | 17 | +36 | 49 |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Chelsea | | 20 | 14 | 4 | 2 | 41 | 18 | +23 | 46 |

| 3rd | | Arsenal | | 20 | 14 | 2 | 4 | 43 | 19 | +24 | 44 |

| 4th | | Newcastle | | 20 | 13 | 4 | 3 | 40 | 25 | +15 | 43 |

| 5th |Robert | Portsmouth | | 20 | 9 | 8 | 3 | 34 | 21 | +13 | 35 |

| 6th |Ray | Tottenham | | 20 | 9 | 6 | 5 | 32 | 27 | +5 | 33 |

| 7th | | Everton | | 20 | 8 | 5 | 7 | 34 | 27 | +7 | 29 |

| 8th |Mike | Man City | | 20 | 9 | 2 | 9 | 32 | 35 | -3 | 29 |

| 9th |Bob | Aston Villa | | 20 | 7 | 7 | 6 | 25 | 26 | -1 | 28 |

| 10th |HAHAHA=P | Liverpool | | 20 | 6 | 9 | 5 | 33 | 25 | +8 | 27 |

| 11th |Mark | West Ham | | 20 | 7 | 5 | 8 | 24 | 27 | -3 | 26 |

| 12th |Adam | Reading | | 20 | 5 | 8 | 7 | 15 | 20 | -5 | 23 |

| 13th | | Birmingham | | 20 | 6 | 4 | 10 | 36 | 43 | -7 | 22 |

| 14th |Bryan | Fulham | | 20 | 5 | 4 | 11 | 14 | 32 | -18 | 19 |

| 15th | | Blackburn | | 19 | 4 | 6 | 9 | 23 | 28 | -5 | 18 |

| 16th | | Bolton | | 20 | 5 | 3 | 12 | 22 | 37 | -15 | 18 |

| 17th | | Middlesbrough | | 20 | 5 | 3 | 12 | 27 | 43 | -16 | 18 |

| 18th |Arron | Sunderland | | 20 | 4 | 4 | 12 | 18 | 32 | -14 | 16 |

| 19th | | Wigan | | 20 | 4 | 4 | 12 | 19 | 38 | -19 | 16 |

| 20th | | Derby | | 20 | 3 | 3 | 14 | 17 | 42 | -25 | 12 |

</pre>

Archived