Disappointing

Played through my first season and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with this version of FM.

The match engine needs a lot of work, especially the defending, which I can live with, but the real game breaker for me is the absolutely ridiculous amount of star players that are all transfer listed at the end of the season. How SI missed this glaringly awful bug is pretty staggering.

I've never been one to moan in these forums as I can accept there will always be bugs with new versions of FM and I've never wanted to stop playing the game because of a few, but for the first time ever, I wont be playing this version until this is fixed.

I'm really curious as to how something so bad and easy to spot, actually didn't get fixed before the game was released, or at least sorted out on the first patch or even the hot fix. Do SI play there own games?

Didn't want to make a new thread but I have got to have another moan.

I decided to keep playing to have a mess about with tactics and stuff.

I bid for Shawcross, so do Chelsea and Wolves, I offer him first team football and 43k a week and he signs for Wolves. I'm a bit dumbstruck at this so I check what Wolves are paying him and it's 43k a week. He's turned down the champions league football with the English champions (Liverpool) to play for wolves who are tipped to go down. :thup:

For me-if the transfer bug gets fixed it will be the best version yet but like so many others on here i won't play until this one is fixed.

Have to say i'm disappointed si haven't gone beyond the "we've noted the issue" line,people pay good money for the game and deserve to know if they'll be playing the game anytime soon

For me-if the transfer bug gets fixed it will be the best version yet but like so many others on here i won't play until this one is fixed.

Have to say i'm disappointed si haven't gone beyond the "we've noted the issue" line,people pay good money for the game and deserve to know if they'll be playing the game anytime soon

If a few things get fixed then I'm in agreement that it will be the best version yet, but some of the things that need fixing are a nightmare.

I am beginning to think that by making a yearly release, SI are keeping themselves from doing properly development in the game. After release they most likely spend the next 2-3 months on patching up the game, and then they can start to look at what needs to go into the next release, and end up with a development cycle of around 6-7 months, which is never enough to do any significant changes and testing. This often ends up with a released product where every new implementation doesn't work very well and sometimes even break old ones that worked fine last year.

Maybe they should just do database updates and tweaking current functions once every two years (though that can hardly be sold for 40 euro), and then concentrate on making well thought out new functionality over a two year period instead, as that is what is needed for these kind of complex games, where it is much more than just adding another screen here and there.

IMO this game has been getting worse every year since Sega took over. Last year I was so disappointed I couldn't decide weather to buy FM2011. Well I gave in after sampling the demo, I'm into December in my first season now and already the players keep disappearing from the pitch leaving the camera following an imaginary ball around, the game keeps "forgetting" my tactics so I have to re-do them for every game, and since 11.1.1 the tactical system I've been using since FM2010 has turned to sh*te whoever I manage. Now after reading this post and checking on my game the transfers are ridiculous, add all this to the CTD's that are now happening more and more, this is the first FM that I've found truly unplayable.

I'm really don't like having to moan about other people's work, I hate other's doing it to me and the dev's must put tons of hard work into this game every year. That said I can't help thinking, this is poor, really poor

The game is unplayable at it's current state, same as every year before the 2nd/3rd patch. Anyone who played at least one previous iteration should know that and not whine. It's a know fact, that there's no point buying the new FM before March, coz you won't be able to play it until then anyway. If you do decide to get it early, well, you kinda asked for it.

The game is unplayable at it's current state, same as every year before the 2nd/3rd patch. Anyone who played at least one previous iteration should know that and not whine. It's a know fact, that there's no point buying the new FM before March, coz you won't be able to play it until then anyway. If you do decide to get it early, well, you kinda asked for it.

I guess it's the paying customers fault that some game breaking bugs actually got through to the final release then.

There were never game breaking bugs as bad as some of the ones on FM11 in any other versions and 10's of thousands of people who played the other versions will agree with me.

Troll is obvious. No more food for you.

I guess it's the paying customers fault that some game breaking bugs actually got through to the final release then.

There were never game breaking bugs as bad as some of the ones on FM11 in any other versions and 10's of thousands of people who played the other versions will agree with me.

Troll is obvious. No more food for you.

I have seen this for as long as I remember; all FM versions have been called 'unplayable', 'bugged as hell'.

The key is to ignore the moaning drivel and focus on the constructive threads; not an easy task the first couple of weeks after release ;)

You have a remarkably short memory if you truly believe that.

Every year it is the same, SI release the game with new features to try to attract new players and customers.

Every year these new features are poorly tested and screw up the AI and the way the game flows.

Every year the .3 patch is likely to make the game as good as it can get

..................and every year the cycle begins again.

Every game will have bugs and issues, goes without saying but the die hard gamers of this series are paying for a Beta version.

There was always going to be alot of bugs this year with all the new features that went into fm11 its just the nature of the beast unfortunately

It is and I agree, and I think SI will get it sorted out as they always do, unlike a number of companies who I wont name that release a game and then don't care about the problems as they have already got there pennies, SI have always been the leaders in aftercare service on PC games for me. But, and sadly there is one. I do think they need to rethink there testing strategy, even if its just to stop some of the rubbish that gets thrown at them, like you've spoilt my life, I nearly smashed my PC because of you, and my personal favourite Your a bunch of money grabbing *******, realeasing this drivel, ****** is miles better. I take a wild stab in the dark and say it might help to get a life before trying to get laid!

Every year it is the same, SI release the game with new features to try to attract new players and customers.

Every year these new features are poorly tested and screw up the AI and the way the game flows.

Every game will have bugs and issues, goes without saying but the die hard gamers of this series are paying for a Beta version.

Good points, but I don't know about you, but isn't it worth buying a beta version and then playing a part in making the finished article worth playing? Or would you rather not getting hold of it till February finished?

PW the game needs new features can you imagine the reaction if they were't any dont get me wrong some need fixing i agree but that's just how it is with a game with as much code in as fm there's always going to be problems

we should be thankful we get 3 patches not complain about it

what makes me laugh and this is't a dig at you but same people moan year after year but go straight out on release day and buy it why dont people wait till january if it bothers them that much

Good points, but I don't know about you, but isn't it worth buying a beta version and then playing a part in making the finished article worth playing? Or would you rather not getting hold of it till February finished?

Major i can honestly say you be suprised how much testing go's in and how many bugs are found people dont honestly realise its just a shame when big bugs sneak out

Major i can honestly say you be suprised how much testing go's in and how many bugs are found people dont honestly realise its just a shame when big bugs sneak out

I think the transfer bug did more than sneak out, lol! To be honest I can live with the buy in October, find errors and get them reported and know they get sorted, than wait till February and buy it sorted. I don't have a problem with that at all to be honest. Its a pain when bugs spoil your enjoyment, but having played these games since day 1 in the early 90's, I have to admit I would be very lost without an FM on my computer, and how much enjoyment they have given me for 18years.

Its an old saying, but nothing is perfect all of the time, although in FM's case each year, it nearly is by patch 3! That will do for me!

I think the transfer bug did more than sneak out, lol! To be honest I can live with the buy in October, find errors and get them reported and know they get sorted, than wait till February and buy it sorted. I don't have a problem with that at all to be honest. Its a pain when bugs spoil your enjoyment, but having played these games since day 1 in the early 90's, I have to admit I would be very lost without an FM on my computer, and how much enjoyment they have given me for 18years.

Its an old saying, but nothing is perfect all of the time, although in FMs case each year, it nearly is by patch 3! That will do for me!

Im just into my 3rd season now and i can honestly say i can count on 1 hand the amount of dodgy transfers ive seen mite just be luck

Its an old saying, but nothing is perfect all of the time, although in FM's case each year, it nearly is by patch 3! That will do for me!

you'll be fine then the game came out in November.

I don't agree that the game needs new features no.

The game needs improvements of course, but more isn't neccesarily the way.............however I acknowledge that they use the new features to try to sell the game to new customers.

I don't think we should be thankful at all that 3 patches are released....it is very good customer service no doubt and not all companies do it but plain and simple if they didn't patch the game I wouldn't buy it and I think others over time would do the same so it benefits them as well.

People moan because they are passionate about the game and yes people do buy it (I haven't yet) but the loyal fan base are a big reason as to why this game is no1 in its genre and that should never be forgotten.

I don't agree that the game needs new features no.

The game needs improvements of course, but more isn't neccesarily the way.............however I acknowledge that they use the new features to try to sell the game to new customers.

I don't think we should be thankful at all that 3 patches are released....it is very good customer service no doubt and not all companies do it but plain and simple if they didn't patch the game I wouldn't buy it and I think others over time would do the same so it benefits them as well.

People moan because they are passionate about the game and yes people do buy it (I haven't yet) but the loyal fan base are a big reason as to why this game is no1 in its genre and that should never be forgotten.

I think it comes down to peoples different tastes PW. I don't agree on all your saying, some bits I do, but as a paying customer you have a right to your opinion and no one should say your opinion is wrong and there's is right.

I am thankfull that SI put the effort it, FM2009 was a bit of a pain to me out of the box, but great by patch 2, where as I loved FM10 from day one to patch 3 and still do. The new game I loved upon its release and then I started spotting things I didn't like and have stopped playing just for the moment, and I look forward to restarting later. I have looked forward to restarting many other different games down the years, and I still am because nothing has ever been done with them or will be, but with a game like this and sheer scale of it and different ways it evolves I, in my opinion think people should understand it takes testing on a massive scale to get right and that maybe the releasing game and patch structure is the only way to get it spot on.

I am loving the game i do not experience any of the match days were people are dissapearing the only gripe i have is the amount of long shots that are scored but hardley any 1 on 1's get scored.

the transfer bug not to worried about that as every player that i have wanted i have managed to get.

all in all i to have seen every year people moaning but it is always a small group, when you compare how many moan compared to how many copies are sold.

There has always been a little thing called choice - if you do not like the game do not buy it, simples.

Guys, I agree that there are some really "nasty" bugs in this version (as there were in other versions of course) but I knew that was going to be the case when I was buying it. It's the same with most every game I've played in all my many years as a PC gamer. There is no way any company will release a game the won't need patching. The thing about SI is they WILL fix it. I bought every version of FM on release day knowing it will be bugged. I will continue to buy FM on future release dates knowing it will be bugged. Some of you have said when these bugs are fixed it will be the best version ever. Well, is it not worth the wait then?

Please can someone list all these bugs that make the game unplayable? I haven't seen them.

What's the transfer bug?

Last year's edition could be argued as unplayable a hell of a lot more reasonably than this years. There was a memory leak bug that really messed me up when starting out with the game and then I ran in to a bug with Scottish play-offs and it ruined my enjoyment in the game completely. It still wasn't really unplayable though. You just had to have some patience and luck. I believe some people didn't see the Ecottish play-off bug.

To say FM11 is unplayable is a gross act of misconduct against the game. I'm a firm believer that people see bugs suggested on the forums and then go to their game convinced. Then there is this new game tendency to label everything you see as a bug. It happens for a few months and is often just people not udnerstanding the game. The game has become more realistic and is designed to frustrate you.

So Shawcross doesn't want to play for Chelsea and goes to Wolves? Perhaps he doesn't believe your offer of first team football regularly or just prefers to go to Wolves. Is that really a bug? No.

Beyond the bugs, Im simply just getting bored of the game. I have never been less into a FM release as this one, and just can't get myself to care about playing it. A major part of it is the ME and the AI. The match engine just doesn't play well, and I concede ridiculous goals at times. The AI managed teams make poor decisions and buy crap players. Its more complex this year, with a few really good features added, but the game overall is just not as fun as it used to be.

I also had a bunch of crashes before the hotfix, and I think that also turned me off to the game. I'll probably come back to it again after the 2nd patch is released, but for now Im done. It just feels like hours of wasted time, when I play the game with little enjoyment.

I like many others have bought this game since the mid 90's and I can honestly say, while I've seen some pretty nasty bugs, I've never regarded the game as unplayable even before the first patch, annoying yes, unplayable no. This year is a first on that score.

Many seem to be saying unplayable games before first patch are the norm across the industry, in my experience this is just not the case, in fact I can only think of one other game that was unplayable in vanilla and still had bugs after patch 2, that particular game was completely fixed by patch 3. SI are very good at after release patching but again I don't think they are industry leading by any means, the whole PC games market is generally pretty decent in my experience.

Weather you are selling clothes, cars, food or video games, any product that doesn't work without a fix isn't right. A good after sales policy helps, again SI are good, but it's still fixing a defective product at release.

Because of the nature of PC games annoying bugs have to be, and generally are, accepted. Any product that simply doesn't work, or it's faults make it impossible/difficult to use aren't accepted anywhere.

I've still got copies of older versions of FM/CM that I still play from time to time and those who say this game has always needed work after release are simply wrong. The pre SEGA, pre annual release are much, much less buggy and are never unplayable, like FM2011 is, even without a single patch. Anyone who doesn't believe this game is getting more unstable every year I would suggest if you have a copy of the game from before 2004 (pre SEGA) load it up and see for yourself. Even though new features have often been added to versions of the game it doesn't automatically have to mean making the game less stable, trust me SI used to do it.

i honestly dont see what the big problems with this game are, played two seasons with Aberdeen so far, cards have been around average, maybe 3-4 reds each season, two players hit with yellow card bans which seems normal to me, been able to sell anyone i have wanted to so far, as i have read in another thread, try and sell right at the end of each season it works a treat. No big name players are transfer listed with the exception of Balloteli which again seems normal. I do score a lot of goals from crosses but then my two best players are wingers so i guess that makes sense. closing down on the ME could be better but im sure they will tinker until the get it right.

If you dont read these forums then you would struggle to notice any real issues, this is the first year i have even looked at the forums before buying a FM, and it was the worst idea, almost put me off getting the game. i have loved this series of game since the very first champ man and i think this is an improvment on last years, which i played around 1000 hours off.

I like many others have bought this game since the mid 90's and I can honestly say, while I've seen some pretty nasty bugs, I've never regarded the game as unplayable even before the first patch, annoying yes, unplayable no. This year is a first on that score.

Exactly my point.

There has always been bugs and some bad ones, but never to the point that the game was unplayable for me. This version is the first time I've ever been truly disappointed and not wanted to play it anymore. The transfers bug is quite possibly the worst bug on release in FM history and SI should be ashamed that it actually made it onto the shelves, not to mention not fixing it after the first patch and then a hot fix.

Why was this not addressed? I really want to know why, or people will make there own assumptions and none of them will be positive.

If SI just came out and apologised then I would accept it, but they can't/won't do that because it would imply they had done something wrong. For the fist time ever, I've lost a little faith in SI.

There has always been bugs and some bad ones, but never to the point that the game was unplayable for me.

In all honesty; every year drama queens like you have their say:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/5939-FM-2008-crap

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/29471-Match-Engine-Is-A-Complete-Joke

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/16276-Poll-FM-2008-playable-or-not

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/73072-Money-Back

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/73384-Strange-Transfer-Dealings

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/73616-critisism

etc etc etc

And there will be more next year.

In fact; release time is like this for every game.

It's like having a cool refreshing drink of lemonade in the summer time and pesky bees.

It seems it's hard to have one without the other.

Just to clear up just exactly what the bugs are as I've come across them.

1. the so called "transfer bug" (Annoying)

Many teams selling their best players in season 1 for no apparent reason. I've seen Andy Carroll, Park-ji-sung, Kevin Doyle, Kevin Davis, Tim Cahill, Vidic and Reina all listed at the same time.

2. Set pieces bug (Unplayable)

The game "forgets" your set piece set up which you then have to re-do for every game. Personally I've had this spread to my tactics set-up as well which takes so long to fix I simply don't have the time to fix every match I play, therefore I cannot play the game which is why I say unplayable but for most this will just be annoying.

3. Morale (Annoying)

I don't know if this is a bug as such but morale plays way too big a part in the game IMO.You lose the dressing room far too easily, and far too quickly, for example I was playing as Blackburn, I never went lower than 10th and most of the players lost confidence and wanted to leave even though I was only expected to avoid relegation. Spoils the game for me.

4. CTD (Unplayable)

The longer I try to play the more often these happen, totally random and very frustrating this is the most likely to get fixed in a patch if previous FM's are anything to go by.

These are the biggest/most annoying bugs I've seen so far, if anyone feels they need any more evidence just have a look on the bugs forum, you'll find loads.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/29471-Match-Engine-Is-A-Complete-Joke

etc etc etc

It's like having a cool refreshing drink of lemonade in the summer time and pesky bees.

In all honesty; Every year trolls like you have their say.

How exactly did you come to the conclusion that what you quoted was me being a drama queen? Baffling.

My complaint is perfectly legitimate and I would like an explanation as to why this wasn't addressed, as would of a lot of other people. If it bothers you so much, don't read it and certainly don't post about it.

I find the game totaly playable except for the transfer bug. It just make the game easier yet harder to play

It makes the game stupidly easy without any chance of playing long term. It really is a game breaker if you wish to play it realisticly and fairly.

In all honesty; Every year trolls like you have their say.

How exactly did you come to the conclusion that what you quoted was me being a drama queen? Baffling.

My complaint is perfectly legitimate and I would like an explanation as to why this wasn't addressed, as would of a lot of other people. If it bothers you so much, don't read it and certainly don't post about it.

It was addressed, several times even.

And normally people call me a fanboy, not a troll.

But **** happens, I guess.

edit: I wasn't implying that you are the only drama queen each year. I just pointed out that you are 1 of the drama queens in a long tradition of other drama queens before you.

It was addressed, several times even.

And normally people call me a fanboy, not a troll.

But **** happens, I guess.

edit: I wasn't implying that you are the only drama queen each year. I just pointed out that you are 1 of the drama queens in a long tradition of other drama queens before you.

We all know some people on the forum, on any forum for that matter, like to complain. Most of us on the other hand hate moaning about the game and would much rather be able to play it.

SI themselves have admitted to problems, as they did last year, without labelling anyone a drama queen. Look on the bugs forum almost all of the posts are simply flagging faults not complaining are they all making it up?

Have you ever considered the possibility that we have a point or that you actually deserve the tag "troll" or "fanboy"

I have never complained here before, in any version, until now, and if you had read the general idea of my posts and some others instead of flitting through a couple and deciding to post some antagonistic nonsense about drama queens, you would have come to the conclusion that this is far from the case.

As I stated before, if it bothers you so much stop posting here.

Never used ignore before on these forums in quite a few years, welcome to it.

Some interesting reading in this thread for sure, I've done my fair share of moaning and complaining about the new version too, it's taken me days to sort out a training schedule that has any effect on my bunch of part-timers, right from the start their fitness levels and attributes were just dropping at an alarming rate but I have now got it under control, even though the schedule I use is totally unrealistic for part-time players (who cares as long as it works).Now that I've sorted this problem I'd say that in general, I'm playing FM 11 to an acceptable level and I'm quite enjoying it, some of the football is really good and pretty realistic. My club can't afford a half time orange let alone new signings so the transfer bug hasn't bothered me at all yet, the one big gripe I have at the moment and maybe the only thing I can say is spoiling the game for me is the totally silly amount of fouls, cards and injuries. If that was fixed I could live with the game as it is and just wait for other bug fixes to be realised as and when.

I have never complained here before, in any version, until now, and if you had read the general idea of my posts and some others instead of flitting through a couple and deciding to post some antagonistic nonsense about drama queens, you would have come to the conclusion that this is far from the case.

I don't have any problems with you as such; I'm just pointing out that every year posters have come here to argue that

-FM is unplayable

-FM is the best version ever

Seems that this year, you are one of the drama queens; I could care less, tbh. I'm just showing you how things have been here (and always will be) around release time.

SI have made it clear that they are reviewing all reported issues: they have addressed you (and every other drama queen) so far. What else is there to be done by SI or said by you regarding all these "gamebreaking bugs". Yeah, this computer game has problems (big deal); get over it and play it or get over it and stop playing it. Either way; stop whining about it.

As I stated before, if it bothers you so much stop posting here.

Why?You continue to be a drama queen.

Shouldn't you stop playing FM and posting here, if FM is bothering you so much?

and no hard feelings btw

Seems that this year, you are one of the drama queens; I could care less, tbh. I'm just showing you how things have been here (and always will be) around release time.

SI have made it clear that they are reviewing all reported issues: they have addressed you (and every other drama queen) so far. What else is there to be done by SI or said by you regarding all these "gamebreaking bugs". Yeah, this computer game has problems (big deal); get over it and play it or get over it and stop playing it. Either way; stop whining about it.

If you bought a car and someone said this to you what would you think, what about a TV, or a take away, or any other product in any other industry for that matter? The more this game is released in this state then people like you attack those who complain the fewer customers will buy it each year and the less chance we'll see future versions, therefore stopping any of us playing FM. I know you think you're just defending SI, but I'm afraid they actually agree with us and would be horrified to see someone attempting to defend the game in this way.

If you bought a car and someone said this to you what would you think, what about a TV, or a take away, or any other product in any other industry for that matter? The more this game is released in this state then people like you attack those who complain the fewer customers will buy it each year and the less chance we'll see future versions, therefore stopping any of us playing FM. I know you think you're just defending SI, but I'm afraid they actually agree with us and would be horrified to see someone attempting to defend the game in this way.

If I buy a car and it doesn't have a second gear; I don't buy that make of car anymore

If I buy a TV and the piture quality sucks, I don't buy that brand anymore.

If I buy a take away and it tastes like a dead pigeon; I don't go there anymore

I

1. Don't go moaning on car-, tv-, or take away forums where other people that like those cars, tv or take aways post

2. I don't continue to moan when the carsalesperson, the tv dude or the chinese lad have told me that they are looking into it.

3. Don't pretend as if I'm going to have food poisoning if they don't fix the car, tv or take-away (scratch the last one)

If you feel that FM sucks; don't buy it. Simple as.

But don't buy it every year just to come here and tell everybody about your depressed state of mind because a 30 quid video game isn't up to your standards.

And don't use words as 'horrified' et al in a discussion on a video game; it's just a game! It's that attitude that is making you look like a drama queen.

Yes, the game has problems.

SI have said they know about it and are looking into it.

Get over it.

edit: I'm not defending "the game"

If a member of the Anti-globalization movement takes a dump in my front lawn and I'm telling him he shouldn't be doing that, than that doesn't mean I'm defending corruption casued by multinationals. I'm just telling to take his "matter" somewhere else.

Just to clear up just exactly what the bugs are as I've come across them.

1. the so called "transfer bug" (Annoying)

Many teams selling their best players in season 1 for no apparent reason. I've seen Andy Carroll, Park-ji-sung, Kevin Doyle, Kevin Davis, Tim Cahill, Vidic and Reina all listed at the same time.

2. Set pieces bug (Unplayable)

The game "forgets" your set piece set up which you then have to re-do for every game. Personally I've had this spread to my tactics set-up as well which takes so long to fix I simply don't have the time to fix every match I play, therefore I cannot play the game which is why I say unplayable but for most this will just be annoying.

3. Morale (Annoying)

I don't know if this is a bug as such but morale plays way too big a part in the game IMO.You lose the dressing room far too easily, and far too quickly, for example I was playing as Blackburn, I never went lower than 10th and most of the players lost confidence and wanted to leave even though I was only expected to avoid relegation. Spoils the game for me.

4. CTD (Unplayable)

The longer I try to play the more often these happen, totally random and very frustrating this is the most likely to get fixed in a patch if previous FM's are anything to go by.

These are the biggest/most annoying bugs I've seen so far, if anyone feels they need any more evidence just have a look on the bugs forum, you'll find loads.

1. Until I see it for myself I can't comment. I'm playing in the BSS so those players are way out of my league.

2. I just load in my tactic again, it's much easier then changing the wrong settings one at a time and will do as a work around for me until SI fix it.

3. Were you on a losing streak or losing/drawing a game you should of won? If so then that will have an effect on morale at any club. I even had this on mine where the players dropped from Superb to OK after a draw against a arguably weaker team and I had already won the BSS title. If you had players wanting to leave because of league position then that smacks to me at being a problem with the expectation of the players.

Again without knowing more specifics about what happened in your game we won't know if its a bug or something that just went wrong and snowballed out of control.

4. I had FM10 crash often on me last year. It wasn't a bug it was caused by a faulty RAM stick which only caused a problem when playing FM, the rest of the time I didn't have a single crash. I took that pair out and FM10 ran smoothly without any CTDs. I only found the problem when I ran a memory testing program.

So I suggest that you check that everything is OK on your PC including hardware as well as software, only then can you call it a bug. If you already have checked everything then I apologise for pointing out the obvious.

4. I had FM10 crash often on me last year. It wasn't a bug it was caused by a faulty RAM stick which only caused a problem when playing FM, the rest of the time I didn't have a single crash. I took that pair out and FM10 ran smoothly without any CTDs. I only found the problem when I ran a memory testing program.

So I suggest that you check that everything is OK on your PC including hardware as well as software, only then can you call it a bug. If you already have checked everything then I apologise for pointing out the obvious.

I had a similar problem last year on my machine but there were several problems causing CTD's only totally fixed after patch 3. Every year for several years now we have CTD's, now many games have these problems not just FM, and I'm 100% confident it will be fixed. However until it is it should still be listed as a bug while SI admit to it being one.

etc etc etc

Where have the bees gone, did you notice the lack of bees and wasps this summer?

What is worse than drama queens? Fanboys who think the game has NO issues, that nothing ever goes wrong in the FM world and people are just making things up, thus clouding the real issue's that people have found!

Where have the bees gone, did you notice the lack of bees and wasps this summer?

What is worse than drama queens? Fanboys who think the game has NO issues, that nothing ever goes wrong in the FM world and people are just making things up, thus clouding the real issue's that people have found!

yeah I agree, that's why I allready have repeated myself 3 times in this thread alone that the game has issues and that SI are looking into it.

oh, and about the bees;

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/honey-bees-dying-scientists-suspect-pesticides-disease-worry/story?id=10191391

Archived