From 2011 to 2035 premier league winners

Not being funny but I dont understand the point of this?

I'm not been funny either, it's just to show people....well im sure you can work that out.

But just incase you cant ill explain anyway, Basically i holidayed to the year 2035 and i wanted to post a screenshot of the past EPL winners

If u don't like it then why bother to waste your time to comment ? (Rhetorical question)

Oh and if someone made a save where they holidayed to the year 2035 i would be interested to know who the past EPL of the last 25 years were, But thats just me :)

It's quite scary how there are only a few teams in the top 3 for such a long period of time. Everton make an appearance, Liverpool make a few, but apart from that it's all Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal. I hope that's not an indication of what it will be like in real life. Bunch of sh!te, that.

It's nice to see that SI seem to have finally "fixed" Man Utd though. I always remember in previous versions they dropped to being a mid table team within 2-3 seasons of starting. Masses of debt, tonnes of useless players, etc etc. Yet still they would come over to my place and thump me 5-0 when I am challenging for the title :( I never worked out how they could always destroy me, yet struggle against everyone else.

Anyway, thanks for the share, hard to know if it's a good or bad thing that the "big" teams are dominating for so long. It makes sense that they should. Rather than getting random teams shooting through. But what does it really say about the long term effectiveness of AI? Are they maintained on a similar level the entire way, so without the influence of a Human user, teams rarely "shift" too far from their supposed position within the leagues, or is it truly random?

Do you care to elaborate on this?

Are you complaining about the fact that the "big 4" have won it pretty much every year or saying its a good thing?

I can't get my head around this, in FM2010 people kept on complaining because too many small teams won the Premiership, and now in FM2011 its quite rare to get a small team winning and people complain about it.

What do SI need to do to please the masses?

Are you complaining about the fact that the "big 4" have won it pretty much every year or saying its a good thing?

I can't get my head around this, in FM2010 people kept on complaining because too many small teams won the Premiership, and now in FM2011 its quite rare to get a small team winning and people complain about it.

i dont think he is complaining, was just uploading it for people that wanted to see

What aussieant32 said :thup:

And its pretty obvious from post #4 if you read it!

The good old Juventus days, you met Juventus, had a heck of a game, and lost. THEY where close to impossible to beat.

Stating from my first 4 seasons, it all looks very balanced I'd claim... The game as a hole looks promising, once the obvious bugs are solved.

However, I doubt that its a transfer issue anymore.. I think it's a mental aspect, that the AI gets in fights with their players as well now, offering away the players fairly cheap. Not looked further into it, but it occurred to me it was possible.

I much rather it look like this with the "big" teams holding onto their dominance than seeing smaller teams win it like in past versions. It might not be perfect but then again it's been a LONG time since anyone outside the major teams won it. Blackburn being the only one and they had all that money at the time - I'm sure a sugar daddy arriving at a smaller club in the game could have the same effect.

Archived