Issues

Carl

FM/CM vet here.

Right, two things. I after help really, as this FM (as did FM10) is really ****ing me off.

Morale - I have seen it spoken about on here quite a bit. What is going on. Im forth after 8 games, with a team expected to aviod relegation. I lose 2 games back to back, then I have 3 Poor, and 8 Very Poor morale in my 1st choice 11. Really? Since then I have drawn 1, and lost another 3. I know Im not in tune with what makes this game tick in terms of tactics (in my eyes, and a lot of people I know play the game, the tactic selections in this game, go against the tactics used in real football, but still) but I can get a decent 4-4-2 going. But after 2 defeats, my whole team wants to top them selves?

Sending Offs - This is a new one for me. I never select Hard tackling, but Im seeing loads of "Professional Fouls". Fine. But what the game determins is a professional foul is a joke. My CB tackles the striker in the attacking half, with 1 full back and the other CB behind him. Sent off. Professional foul? A clear scoring chance? Im playing league 2, so I dont think it was pele upfront. He wasnt about to control, turn, shoot from his own half. I have seen 7 off these in my last 9 games. 5 off my men walking (2 in the same game) and 2 for the puter. 1 was denying a clear scoring opp. the others, like the one described were a joke.

With Morale, are there any tactics employed that stop this from happening. I do all my interviews being really chipper, and positive. But still my team feel the need to throw themselves under buses!

Also, is there anyway to stop these silly sending offs? I have tried playing a deeper defence, but that causes more problems with my tactics.

Archived