What do you think of this laptop?

Alright guys, gonna buy a laptop for FM 11 and wondering what you can tell me about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fujitsu-ESPRIMO-Laptop-Core-2-Duo-2-5GHz-320GB-3GB-RAM-/380289474786?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item588b04e0e2#ht_3611wt_901

Im not clued about about spec but im guessing the processor and ram is good.

How many leagues could is run? Anyone know what graphics card it has?

Whatdyathink?

For that price you can get an equivelent spec or better brand new, I wouldn't touch that with yours esp if you want to run something like FM. Whilst the processor & ram are okay the graphics card is intergrated. Not to mention the whole package looks shady as hell. Buy from a reputable company.

I may make a little difference but the ebay machine has an intergrated graphics chip set compared to the one I recommeded which has an NVidia Geforce graphic card (specifically for games) this will run the ME far better and may also boost the processing time as well. The one i recommended also has Windows 7 64bit which is faster than Windows Vista. If it were my money I would buy the PC World option because at least you can walk into a store if you have a problem, I'm always wary of ebay esp for that amount of cash, not to mention that Fujitsu machines are not the best out there.

The intergrated graphics card will slow you down in respect of the ME, for instance on another thread someone cannot view the stadium as they have an intergrated graphics card, if your happy with that then go for this machine, via the link below though because for an extra £20 you can get a brand new one from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Notebook-Pentium-Wireless-Windows/dp/tech-data/B0040RX40C/ref=de_a_smtd

Please bear in mind that although it might be okay for this years version what happens next year if It cannot handle the game

Hope all this helps.

Archived