Future Version suggestion for career mode

I'd like to see a realistic career option at game setup of 30 years where you begin your management career at 35 years of age and it automatically finishes when you're 65. Your 30 year career can then be assessed by managerial points accrued over that time period before the game automatically retires you. The challenge for you next time would be then to try and better your best previous career total points. This is more realistic than being able to play on endlessly until you win everything.

Personaly it doesnt matter to me whether I win everything or not..I just like to do as well as I can. If Im struggling then thats part of the game. If the game was too easy I wouldnt be interested in playing the game anyway. The harder the challenge the more I enjoy the game.

SI could always leave in the option to play the game as it is for open-ended play for anyone that wants to play that way.

Just an idea...anybody any thoughts on this?

Or you could just do all of these things yourself... Start at 35, retire at 65 and see your points at the end.

This just about sums it up. There is no point in limiting the game to 30 seasons as it will annoy people like Dafuge who have very lengthy career games.

nice idea, changing boundaries to suit other people could always be implemented, or if u retire in a game, it could offer to notify you in your next save when u reach the same date how u have faired, but still play on.

i liked the idea anyways, doubt it will happen x)

Archived