Database Idea for FM12!

I have an idea that I think would improve enjoyment in future.

As Manager at West Ham the recruiting staff options, certainly good ones, are limited. It would be nice if I could get a Paolo Di Canio or a Julian Dicks in as a coach or persuade Alan Devonshire to leave his post at Hampton and Richmond and come and be my Assistant. Or even ask Trevor Brooking to come as a Part Time coach, that sort of thing. Even approach a Frank McAvennie or a Mark Ward to come back into Football would be nice just so I can get a staff that say has a love of the Club.

Unfortunately to get a Di Canio or a Devonshire I assume I would have to load up the Italian Leagues and Blue Square League just so they are in the database. I play only the large database in England down to the Conference always have done.

So would it be possible to have an option to load a database with all individuals related to a West Ham or a Man United or whoever just so you can personalise your Club as easy as possible without having to load a whole nation just to find one individual?

Also is it possible to have those "retired from football" legends like a Brooking or Billy Bonds in the database so you can as I say try and persuade them to come out of retirement? It would be great to say to Tony Gale "leave your Sky and Radio punditry and come back as a defensive coach?"

Archived