Addicted??....

I have been buying Champ Man/ FM since my childhood. As soon as the newest release comes out...i buy it and play constantly for atleast 3-4 months. I dunno how my girlfriend pts up with me tbh! Slowly the novelty wheres off, or i succeed in world domination with whatever chosen club, and i can assume my regular duries in life.

What im getting at is...when i was much younger i would play it when i got home from primary school. No problems there.

Then at secondary i would try and get my fix by playing it on the old school computers before getting home and carrying on. Agian no real issue, i still got decent grades.

Then at Uni i somehow managed to pass my degree whilst taking numerous days off and skiving plenty of classes purely to play FM!!

Once i was employed i found myself taking plenty of 'sick' days just so i can spend all day playing it!! Now though i have an excellent job yet i find myself sneaking an hour here or an hour there just to play it.. I have it windowed on my screen and flick between that and any sort of work stuff!! :)

Anyway......My point is: Not only havei uploaded FM onto a strictyly 'work' laptop, but i am increasingly playing at work. Sooner or later i will get busted that is for sure!!

I now ask myself...is it worth it?? I can only assume from the fact that i still do it, and am doing a this presice moment, that i consider it worth it!

Surely i am not the only one and plenty of you's have some funny/not so funny stories about playing it at work, or somewhere you really shouldnt have been!!..

Discuss.....

Haha! FM/ Champ addictions ruin lives *not fact :D

I know how you mean mate, I was once in the office on my own for the day & I played Champ Man 2001/02 for 9 straight hours when I should've been working for at least 7 of those

I installed FM 2010 on my work PC the other day, but luckily I can't window it so it's not sucked me in just yet

These past couple of weeks I've been bringing my own laptop into work to have an at lunch

:D

I think if i was to install it at work, it would pretty much kill off what is already bordering on slim chances of keeping my job! If i'm not thinking about tactics, i'm on the forums at work just scanning through them every 10 minutes! I too have had every single one since the first CM, and will play and play it all year until the next comes out. Girlfriends have come and gone, but FM will always be there, ticking away in the background of my mind!

Archived