Bug: Reduce your new signing player's wage

1. When you signing a new player on contract negotiable screen, change Squad Status to Rotation or Young Player, Wage to 1

2. Add Clauses "Wage After Reaching Club Career League Games" to 5 games, and lower wage (for example, Rotation with 1700 Euro, or Young Player 1 Euro)

3. Confirm

4. He will refuse the contract and modify your offer, but just modify the major things, the Clauses will not change

5. Agree

It means you should only give him 1 month high wage(5 games), after that you will reduce his wage to a lower level

Pay attention this will only work on signing a new player

if you have noticed a bug then you should report it in the bug forum for the testers to look at. these threads get missed by SI and if somebody doesn't take the first step these things may go un-noticed.

Reported in the bug forum. Guys who want to reduce new signing player's wage, can try this

Test file:

Big players have an lower limit to this though

But here is a prime example:

http://img713.imageshack.us/i/davidbeckhamprofilecont.png/

Here you can clearly see that Beckham is currently on 180k per week

and after 5 games, he will be reduced to 16k per week

note: only works with a backup thingy.... a key player role initially let me have him for 110k after 5 games

Test file:

Big players have an lower limit to this though

But here is a prime example:

http://img713.imageshack.us/i/davidbeckhamprofilecont.png/

Here you can clearly see that Beckham is currently on 180k per week

and after 5 games, he will be reduced to 16k per week

note: only works with a backup thingy.... a key player role initially let me have him for 110k after 5 games

Thank you for your testing, maybe you can reply again in my another thread in bug forum

Hmm, I normally wouldn't ever consider exploiting a bug like this... but it seems I've been a victim of another bug where none of my players relegation wage reduction clauses activated, so I'm spending WAY more than I should be in the Championship and it's really screwing up my long term plans.

Archived