Is there going to be an another hot fix to sort out the stupid transfer system?

Just got the game today, played it for a while, tried to sell players in the first window but failed to sell any players, I thought oh well maybe I can sell in the next window, turned out I still failed to do so, however I was offered quite a lot of good-quality players including Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Tevez etc, I mean wtf is going on with this game? Came onto this forum and found out so many people are experiencing this as well. I feel stupid for buying this broken game so early, most likely I wont play it till SI fixes this stupid ****. I know Im just repeating what everyone said, but I genuinely dont care and I just want to vent my frustration.

yes and thats why i sold 8 players of my HSV-squad in preseason to make room for transfer money and salary...but we sure as hell are all glad that you've "vent your frustration".

was so constructive and stuff ya dig?

Its understandable that you are upset but this is not constructive...

17 out of the top 30 threads on this page are complaints wouldnt it have been better to have placed yours in one of these threads or better yet place it in the bugs section so that you could help SI make a fix for it.

Its a known problem and I can imagine SI themselves are as dissapointed as you are for letting this bug slip through the cracks, give them a chance

Just got the game today, played it for a while, tried to sell players in the first window but failed to sell any players, I thought oh well maybe I can sell in the next window, turned out I still failed to do so, however I was offered quite a lot of good-quality players including Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Tevez etc, I mean wtf is going on with this game? Came onto this forum and found out so many people are experiencing this as well. I feel stupid for buying this broken game so early, most likely I wont play it till SI fixes this stupid ****. I know Im just repeating what everyone said, but I genuinely dont care and I just want to vent my frustration.

have you not stoped to think that your players don't intrest any clubs due to big wages ect.

Archived