Why are the Man City board so hard to please?

I took over the club in early January (okay first things first, a man utd fan resigning from man utd and joining man city is not loyal, but its a game and i wanted a new challenge)

ANyway, as i took control the club were stuck in 11th in the table, a dreary 20 points behind leaders Arsenal, low morale within the squad, i signed a few players, got the ball rolling and by april i am 2nd in the league just 2 points behind arsenal. I got knocked out the FA Cup with my 2nd string team due to wanting to try to win the league to fulfil a great feat and my job security is "insecure" and they feel i should be performing "slightly better" are they crazy? I've just taken this team from mid-table to potential champions in 3 months and they think i'm SHlT!

Has anyone else had this problem? Why are the board so dumb and unfair?

they're crazy! the thing is i had won every single game and conceded just 3 goals before getting knocked out the FA Cup and they were still unhappy just at the ONE defeat. and are considering sacking me because of just one match. my rep on the game is "world class" as well. at least if they sack me i can just go to a real club like real or barca. hopefully the better side of manchester will accept me back, but i doubt they will.

Archived