lower league managment

never had so much fun in all my time playing FM i am currently Hampoton and Richmond in the Blue square south. am 1st after 15 games gone was predicted to finnish 21st so so far so good, money is tight no dought but just got Arsenal as a parent club and thay sent Nordtveit which has stoped my conceding so many goals which is great. i used to aloways be man utd or barcelona but knowing who the best players in the world were it got vert boring after 11 seasons dispite all the regens, so now after dominating thw world with man utd i hope to bring my local club and the team i play for irl to the dominate the world icon_biggrin.gif

never had so much fun in all my time playing FM i am currently Hampoton and Richmond in the Blue square south. am 1st after 15 games gone was predicted to finnish 21st so so far so good, money is tight no dought but just got Arsenal as a parent club and thay sent Nordtveit which has stoped my conceding so many goals which is great. i used to aloways be man utd or barcelona but knowing who the best players in the world were it got vert boring after 11 seasons dispite all the regens, so now after dominating thw world with man utd i hope to bring my local club and the team i play for irl to the dominate the world icon_biggrin.gif

I think LLM is the best way to enjoy FM. Taking a team up the leagues and trying to make the best of limited resources (and limited players) is hugely rewarding. If you do get to the top you will have earnt it. You can truly appreciate a world class striker when years ago you signed a bloke with finishing of 11 and knew he'd be deadly in your division.

T.R.F.C, do you think you'll keep faith with players if you get promotion? I always become really attached to my boys.

Covmat

Have same problem with players and had to leave it to after Christmas and New Year before releasing Chimbonda and was hoping Robbie Keane would be a coach so I could keep him at club.

Have done a few seasons at Oxford and its good fun, after ending my Spurs game with just Bale and Gunter left at club, it just was not Spurs anymore.

I'm hoping to get Spurs as a parent in a LL game, so I can give their youth team a run out, Danny Rose was magic on loan at Leeds.

Archived