Being Chelsea, why can't I tutor Lukaku, Kevin, Aurier, Verratti, etc... ?

BaYa

They need to be under a certain age (i think its 23) AND have low reputation.

In my opinion it is ********, but there is an issue internally on this topic at SI. Half of them believe tutoring should be based on age, the other half think its reputation. Unfortunately the reputation based theory won.

They need to be under a certain age (i think its 23) AND have low reputation.

In my opinion it is ********, but there is an issue internally on this topic at SI. Half of them believe tutoring should be based on age, the other half think its reputation. Unfortunately the reputation based theory won.

Interesting, are you a fly on the wall at SI towers?

Seriously though, that is an interesting thing, do you have a link to a thread that discusses this?

lmao not a fly, a moth ;)

But I read somewhere during the demo weeks. it was a problem that was discussed and despite a few member disagreeing, the majority won.

I don't keep a tab open for every thread I reply to so unfortunately I can't link you to it :

note : a member of the SI team stated this, not some random guy lmao

lmao not a fly, a moth ;)

But I read somewhere during the demo weeks. it was a problem that was discussed and despite a few member disagreeing, the majority won.

I don't keep a tab open for every thread I reply to so unfortunately I can't link you to it :p

You don't keep all the threads open? What kind of person are you?

Oh well, not to worry ;)

Cheers.

lmao :p To make you feel better, it wasn't exactly a thread discussing the tutoring issue in specifics, it might've been an Official Demo Opinion thread, and someone mentioned he couldn't tutor Neymar, and a member of the SI team described the issue in little depth :)

Archived