Friendly matches against reserves team

Hi, I'm currently managing Napoli in Serie A and having a hard time keeping my reserves prepared for matches due to there's no reserves league for them to participate in. I'm wondering if it's possible to arrange friendly matches against other Serie A reserves teams and by doing so creating a full season worth of matches for my backups? When i try to set up friendly fixtures there seem to be no option if I for example would like to invite Genoas reserves to a match. As of now i only play the demo som maybe there is some functions missing from the full game..

Thanks for answering. Yeah I've done the same thing, it's just too bad that those teams are so crappy :) I've think that my backups would get better matches if they could play better opponents, without them having to leave the country to do so. By the way is it some way i can get my ass. manager to set up these matches? It's a bit boring

You can make friendlys against other reserve teams(maybe it's limited on the demo but you can on the full version).

Just go to the fixtures screen of your reserve team and pick a top team if you want(Milan,Inter should all show up from the list of top clubs) and choose the Inter Reserves tab(as an example) and then you have a button there to propose a friendly.

And yes it's incredibly boring but i have done it.. keeping the subs match fit it's too important to skip in my opinion.

I wish they made a list of reserve teams from the first menu to choose an opponent instead of having to go choose other->pick team->pick reserve team->propose friendly.

Archived