Contracts / Wages / agents

it gets pathetic to be fair.. im pretty far into some seasons and ive got a 16 year old wanting 30k + to join my club and a player whos decent wanting 150K a week... starting to be a joke really and u cant really negotiate because they want 100k :S and u HAVE to loose players and get worse in after that because u cant afford the players NEW contract wages he wants or his agent wants to stay at ur club.

anyone else had this problem and if u say its like real life u can go **** urself lol

My issue is with the agents. They demand a loooot of money for getting a player.

Unfortunately it only happens when i buy players. Haven't been able to sell a single player yet in 4-5 seasons. And i'm with my 4th club now, in my career game :p

stop swearing (*** still make it sound like you are)

If the player you are trying to sign is playing for a bigger club theyr demand is often higher even though theyr decent/good/quality player. I remember in FM10 it was hard to sign 14-17yo regens (playing for reputable teams) because theyr demand is so high...but then they wont get the professional contract offer until they turn 17 or 18 (i think)

yeah i seem to get that aswell but i can overcome that most of the time and another thing ive noticed is when i have people over the age of 30 who still want over ALOT more than they are on now :S i have a 32 year old wanting 124k a week so i let him go just because i wasnt going to pay him that much when he's not going to get many games

I find it fairly easy to negotiate in these cases. Offer a small amount per week to start, rising to a big number after playing in 30 first-team matches. They usually go for it. If not, then they probably don't really want to join your club that much, but will do so for a ridiculous amount. Just like real life ;-)

Archived