How goddam long...

I got John Terry to tutor J Bruma at the start of my game, a week in max. Then i decided to send Bruma out on loan and assumed tutoring was cancelled automatically. It is now half way through January and i want JT to tutor M'Bia. HOWEVER it still says "topic has been used recently," 4-5 months ago?!. So i thought that the tutoring must have not been automatically cancelled so i recalled Bruma in January to try and cancel the training as i couldn't appear do it from JT's end. However it isn't still alive, which is what i thought i would find, but it was my last option to check.

SO, wtf do i do? Do i need to recall Bruma for a significant amount of time? Will it go in the next coulpe of weeks? How long is long enough for John to get over Jeffrey? (lol)

That is a bit odd. I had the same "topic has been used recently" when I went to ask the board to get me a player, the same five months after I'd used it in the summer window. Surely not once a season...?!

If it is once a season then they have truly ****ed the tutoring on this game. It was already bad enough without finding out about this. It's strange, at forst i thought wow this new version is the tits, best since they got it together after the split. Great graphics, nice new profile layout, mnore specific, lots of other nice things, the way players fade in out, the convos, the transfers (agent's fee etc)...then the more you play the more you find it's got some real flaws.

Not just the small chips on the edge of a pure glass ball we all expect, but big cracks right down the middle...

Archived