Russian league issue

hello. first of all...great game SI....really enjoying it ! none the less i have a problem with the russian league. in the first division the rule is that you can only have 6 foreign players in the first eleven. I'm spartak moscow and have a few players (like clemente rodriguez) that are foreign but have taken the russian nationality as a second nationality after playing for six years in the country. the problem is that they still appear as foreign players. at first i thought..ok...mother russia doesn't accept foreign players even if they take the russian nationality but then,at the end of the season i get a message that a player just took the nationality to help the club with the foreign players limit. is anyone else having this issue or am i special? i am playing with the 11.1.0 patch and just downloaded the 11.1.1 one. haven't tested this one but since the change list for it doesn't mention anything about russia i thought i would ask here. thank you

thanks for the reply. i googled the rule and you're right. i didn't say it was a bug ...just asking.. i didn't know the new rules and i doubt that many people that don't live in russia know them. glad to see that SI implemented it.

Archived