clubs transfer listing after bids???

hi

i would like to ask if anyone ese has had the following kind of transfer pieces of buisness as i find it a little unrealistic?

i had this on patch 11.1.0 and patch 11.1.1

first time i was liverpool and put a bid of 14m for eden dzecko , they accepted which i thought was a good deal , after a week the player turned down my contract (he really does have some high demands!) , so that was that. One week later his club offer him to me for 8m! , so i check his transfer status and it says listed by request.

another one i was a arsenal save and i put a 12m bid in for diego lopez of villareal ,this was rejected , a week later the club offer him to me for 3.9m ,and again i see he has been listed by request , so i snaped him up at a bargain price!

what i find unrealistic is that the clubs espicially villareal rejecting about 5 bids of around 10 - 12m and then a week later easily bowing down to there players demand of transfer listing him and offering him for a small sum of 3.9m?

are others getting this?

thanks

I had this with Leonel Galeano... I spent the entire summer trying to get him, I was up to £7m and got accepted, but I couldn't afford him as other transfers had gone through before that. I must have renegotiated 15 times. Then all of a sudden they list him at face value. So I managed to get him :)

Only annoying thing is that despite him being on my shortlist and other clubs being interested, I didn't get a news item saying he'd been listed or that other clubs had bid. Luckily I just happened to go on him. Anyone else had that?

im aware players do get upset if they cant move to a club they want to go too , but im just finding it strange that the clubs are listing them very quick after the bids and for very little

Players do seem to be transfer listed too easily. Top quality players thatare regulars fortheir team as well as players who are barely getting a game. There are too many players being shipped out at rock bottom prices due to this issue.

There are two issues, as I see it.

1: teams are too keen to transfer list a player on request and/or players are too quick to ask for a transfer

2: once they are listed, the team aren't asking for a reasonable amount of money. Instead, the player leaves on the cheap

its not just the transfers its self it is the player moral they get upset way to easy and msot of the time takes months to get them out of a mood and in cases not at all

but dzeko fell out with a player so i snaped him up on a free seem as he wouldnt take a new contract but i noticed he was worth 2.9 mil even though he was playing amazing so i take it they have offered him out for a small fee but wanting 150 k a week its a joke i settled on a 105 k a week which i think is still to much

Archived