[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!(4.10)

Anyone can share my tactics, when followed by my name, without asking me for permission.

Hello!Everyone.

I'm sorry for my poor English,I use translation software sometimes.

Thanks Xiaoici for his help

What I have learned:

Why is it called Zero Sea's Fairyland?

Because players are free to move as they like, just like fairy move about freely.

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you very much for your tests!

52319048.jpg

52319050.jpg

Tactics

"Normal" and "Control"

Due to feedback of some people having hard time with the AI with only 1 tactic, so, i added a "Control" tactic for you guys.

Whats the different between this 2 tactic?

I guess everyone know this right? "Normal" is strong in offence, weak in defense. Whereas "Control" is strong in defense, weak in offence.

How to use these 2 tactics?

1. Normal:when the odds are in favourite of you, use "Normal". When the odds are against you, use "Control".

When you are leading, you can switch to "Control"; when yoi are losing, can switch to "Normal".

2. Personal favourite: when the odds are low against you, you can take the risk of being beaten upside down by using "Normal", more exciting. When leading, you can continue to use "Normal", to increase the scoring rate, but also in risk of being fight level or losing.

3.DO not use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. The power of tactic will decline.

4.Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is 30%

Playmaker and Target maker : Forward (ST).

This can reduce the players who pass back blindly and control the numbers of long shot only for my ghost tactic.

P.S NOTE!! : There is a small bug in FM2010 and FM2011!Although the setting has been made, but when you change position or switch players, the Core setting will be changed automatically, thus you need to re-set the setting again!

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1.Finishing,Composure; 2.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling.

AMRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Finishing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can train ST to AMRL.

AML:better with right foot; AMR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MRL:1. Dribbling, Pace & Acc; 2.Passing, Creativity,Strength, Tackling

ML:better with right foot; MR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.Strength, Tackling

DMC: Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.

DC: 1. Jumping , Acc & Pace , Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

What about my DR/L? Too many ST?

DR/L can train them to become Winger, defensive AMR/L are good too.

Speedy type ST can train into Winger too. They will be much more stronger than traditional Winger.

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

Wingers have to use Forward players, which mean you train your speedy Forwards into Wingers. Must have high scoring ability so as to prevent goalkeeper saving too many balls and hitting the woodworks. Use schedule AMRL (inside).

Do not use Time Wasting because the effect is not good, it doesnt improve the possession and it makes the attacking decrease alot.

You can skip the part on players setting 1 by 1, as the result is very hard to be tested out, so i didnt use it.

All out attack and defense drain alot on stamina, so, try to maintain at least 90% - 95% fitness before match. After every match, rest your players regarding to their fitness. (Note: Under Training "Show Filters" --> "All Schedule", hold Shift key and click the ">" icon then right click, and you can set all of your player schedule in 1 shot. This method can also be use on scout report, transfers or any other places.) Actually my tactics which consist of draining of fitness has its good point too, that is to drag the AI down with us, as the AI drains their fitness quite fast too.

Coner Tactic

Corner: Right legged on Left corner, Left legged on Right corner (Of course you have to see the stat)

Free Kick: Left legged on Left FK, Right legged on Right FK (Of course you have to see the stat)

Pitch Size: Small

Touchline instructions

The actual effect is difficult to test, and will destroy tactics.

Opposition Instructions

The actual effect is difficult to test, so I do not use.

It is best to combine this tactic with my training schedule, good for training up "monster youth", as the schedule is made according to what i need for my tactic.

Players Requirement:

How important is each role to my tactic: GK>DC>ST>AMRL>MC>DMC>DRL

Heading: Main point is to see the Jumping, Jumping shows the ability to win a header, Heading means the accuracy of the header. Height also make a difference.

The "Butcher": It means players with high Aggression, Bravery and Dirtiness, with the skill of "Dive into Tackle" will be the best. "Butcher" will shine best in MC position, position at DRL also not bad.

When down to 10 man: change to 243 or Replaced AMR/L

It is recommended to use Fairyland Tactics during friendly matches. Switch 3--6 times respectively youlself. (That is to let your team players to get use to the tactics.

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".

E.g High cup bonus, High league bonus etcs

By choosing high bonus reward, your player will perform better.

***Preferred moves***

Bad:

Terribly Bad In FM11:Shoots From Distance

Good:

Free kickers -- Good: Hits Free Kicks With Power,Tries Long Range Freekicks.

ST/AMRLC -- Good: Places Shots,Avoids Using Weaker Foot,Likes To round Keeper Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

AMRL -- Better: Avoids Using Weaker Foot,Cut Inside Good: Places Shots,Likes To round Keeper Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

MRL -- Better: Avoids Using Weaker Foot,Cut Inside Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

MC/DMC -- Good: Shoots With Power, Dives Into Tackles.

DC -- No

Good luck and play well!

By Zero Sea.

Download

Coner Tactic

Corner: Right legged on Left corner, Left legged on Right corner (Of course you have to see the stat)

Zero Sea's Fairyland V3

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3946

or

http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/b1097580-785e-11e0-8935-0015c55db73d/

If you do not have unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip

http://www.7-zip.org/

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero Sea's Team Talk

Simple Operationhttp://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjIyNDc2MDcy/v.swf

XE001.jpg

XE002.jpg

*** Post-Match TeamTalk ***

Reasonable praising and bad comment can increase the relationship between the manager and players. Praise can increase the morale, motivation. Bad comment can adjust the players motivation for the next match.

Scenario 1: You Have High Odds

Win: "Pleased"

Draw: 1. Average rating of 7 and above, "Sympathize". 2. Average rating of 7 and below, "Disappointed", "None" to players with rating of 7.5 and above.

Lose: "Disappointed", "None" to players with 7.5 and above

Scenario 2: You have low odds

Win/Draw: "Pleased"

Lose: 1. Average rating of 7 and above, "Sympathize". 2. "Average rating of 7 and below, "Disappointed", "None" to players with 7.5 and above.

Monitoring the matches

Although i rely more on ultimate tactics, but i also do some research on monitoring the matches. Rating shows the performance of a player. When the rating is high, mean the performance is good, while rating is low, means its bad.

NEVER let loose to those under-performed players. Example; If all the players are performing well, your rate of winning a match increases; whereas IF there ARE 1 or 2 players who are under-performed, the result will be devastating.

If you are not trying to win the year MVP or footballer award, when players is under-performed, you should sub them out, and the winning rate of your team will greatly increase.

6.0 and below: Performing badly. If the player is not your star player, you MUST sub him out.

6.1--6.3: Slightly under-performed. If you got spare sub on your bench, you can sub them out.

6.4--6.9: Performing normal.

7--7.4: Performing well. Even if the player is a sub, when they are performing well, just let them be.

7.5 and above: Having a storming game. During this time, they are like being possessed by Pele or Manadona.

Note: When the team are performing well as a whole, which is all around the rating of 7 or so, those with rating of 6.4--6.7 and is the lousiest rating the player had, you can consider to sub him off too.

What if most of your players are under-performing? Wait for half-time team talk, and made your decision who to sub after that, as most of your players will get back to their form.

Dont rely on star players, a lousy player with rating of 7 or above is better than your star player with rating of 6. So, if you are not aiming for MVP, sub your star player out when they are not performing well. Of course, the ability of your sub must not be too lousy.

Fitness which is below 75% will increase the injury rate, performance and speed will start to reduce too. Normally, players with fitness 70% or below, you have to sub them out, but you cant do that with my tactics, you can only sub them out when their fitness are around 65% to 60%. What if there are alot of players with low fitness? Priority: Sub your CB 1st, then your Forward. When your Forward doesnt have much speed left, the most, you will reduced your scoring rate; but if your CB is without speed, your defense will be shattered into pieces. Of course, when you are losing, dont care about your defense, sub your attacking players.

We usually use our last sub during 60-70 min, because after you used up your last sub, the AI will 10000% become ruthless!

When your player misses a penalty, rating will decrease alot; Thus, you can consider to sub them out too.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Zero Sea Unbeatable Corner Tactic Secret Reveal!!

Why reveal the secret now?

I found out this secret since 11.1 patch. But i choose to reveal it only now is because i scare SI will change the setting if i reveal at that time.

11.1 - 11.2

7 players lurks outside

2 players stay back

1 player attack from far

Right foot on right side, left foot on left side. Aim far post

7 players lurks outside

2 players stay back

1 player attack from near

Right foot on left side, left foot on right side. Aim near post

Why some people cant do this?

Please do not use edit set pieces from the tactic tab at the top right side in the tactic menu.

CT01.jpg

Still remember FM10.3 where in a match can score X amount of goal from corner? That is the most terrifying corner. But due to that setting being too powerful, we called it bug corner.

In FM2011, AI will mark those players lurking outside first. I tested alot of setting, and AI will tend to send 2 players to mark your scoring player (which is the player inside the box), and thus reduce the scoring rate by alot.

After several testing, i suddenly got a idea. Setting 7 players lurk outside area, although there is actually only 1 player lurking outside the area, but others 5 "decoy" and mis-position players, will be matked by the AI as well. Which in return, force the AI to have a 1v1 situation with me. Which greatly improve the rate of scoring thru header.

And, the ability to score goals in the middle of decoying done by those 5 players are not bad too.

Those who have used my tactics before know that my corner are very "pervertic", especially in 11.3. A DC who score only 20 goals in a season are counted as low, whereas something like 30+ goals are consider as normal.

I am the first person found.

You can download and view.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17511334

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar

File name:

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar

File size: 4.9K

Downloads this week: 0

Downloads total: 138

Date Added: 11-13-2010

Popularity: 0.52%

If you can not understand, you could refer to my tactic.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/238375-FM11.3-Zero-Sea-s-Fairyland-Gorgeous-Let-Weak-Teams-Play-like-Strong-Teams!

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thanks for their tests!

The Tests of Zero Sea's Fairyland

They are from SI forum

I really have to admit that you are one of the best tactician out there, period, Zero Sea.

I was testing the "new" Mr Hough 4123 (Cena vs therock or whatever the name is) with Dorchester Town (predicted 20th in Blue Square Bet South) to see if it could be efficient in Lower leagues.

I was 15th after around 20 games, so pretty good. But the insane amount of yellow and red cards was really annoying, and the football produced wasn't very exciting, to say the least. But well, I'm playing with such a bad team that being 15th at ~half season is really good enough.

After a loosing streak, I was about to post my feedback, and then I saw the new title. Being a fan of your previous tactic, I go in your topic first, and download the new version. I was about to start a new save, but I said to myself 'hey, why not trying it here to see how it goes, it could be interesting to see how the team will react by changing formation and style of play.

And here is what happened :

9769724999793_zeroseafairyland.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

The Chelmsford game (predicted 1st by media)

18676086764544_zeroseafairylandr1.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

I'll post some more feedback later, but really encouraging start. Good Job ZS, as always ;)

So this latest tactic (Zero Sea's Fairyland) works very well for me im unbeaten since the tactic has gelled that a run of 10 games and im top of the league in first season.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

last 10 games scored just over 25 goals and let in 4

Ok I finished my first season with Man Utd.

I did some tweaks to the tactic, mainly on the front 4 (STs and AMR/L) because they didn't play the way I wanted in a previous save. I also tweaked the mentality on most players.

League table :

19237767440859_manutdleaguetable.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

Results :

1167046833645_manutdresult1.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

19653187044744_manutdresult2.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

team stats :

16969574042883_manutdteamstat.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

transfer :

12316232633562_manutdtransfer.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

I'm disappointed by the CL games against Barcelona, it's the only game where my team just got outplayed heavily. Other than that, the game lost against Wolves was mainly due to bad luck :

15442712184339_manutdvswolves.jpg - NoelShack - Envoyez vos images, photos, et partagez-les.

strange tactic, but work extremely well!!! better than those

popular tactics outside.

The ML/MR acts winger but also can stop opponent's attack at midfield

have no luck with the control tactic, so I use the original all time.

beating Porto home and away, lost to Benfica away probably bcoz I switch to defensive

positioning (match prep) before the match.

I use assistant's OI and teamtalk (unless he says pleased at halftime) but no shouts.

The "wrong foot" MRL/AMRL often scores from cutting inside and it is nice to watch.

Superb tactic!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/bc4af575.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/c1d83f4a.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/05b82973.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/FCNantes/4aba4f22.jpg

They are from FM Base forum

I'd just like to say how amazing this tactic is, I am thrashing teams left right and centre and for me it works a lot better than Brobs17's did although i know others have had different experiences

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/52403882.jpg

My own tactic has the exact same placement. From here, we obviously have different settings. You use 3 tactic I only have one.

I told you this, so we can understand the differences.

I don't feel the need for more then 1 tactic, because I heavy use OI and TI.

I think you conceive too many goals... and that solely based on you not using OI and TI.

Let me give you some examples:

1. AI plays classic 4-4-2 or some variations with 1 ST+1DMC or 1 AMC + 1ST. (only OI should disrupt Ai's game pretty bad)

2. AI plays any other combination (OI and almost mandatory TI's). (Like narrow play, or wide play+look to overlap, or droop deeper when AI crowd's a certain area of the field through middle... etc)

You should use Hard tackle on players using Midfield (DC's, DMC, MC's AMC'S) ... this tends to disrupt his counterattacks and general passing.

You should use for almost all players Show onto weak foot, this can be a very good advantage against his strikers (or any player that is on front goal) .... i watched this ingame many times, when his player is forced to shoot with his weak leg, because my players "forced" the situation to be so

You should Always Close Down some of his players: ... this is a topic extremely debatable, on specific position ...

(ex. I used to Close Down AI's DC ... in order to "force" my advanced players to watch closely any stupidity coming from AI's DCs ... watching like hawks any possible mistake)

(ex. I use now Close Down on any wide advanced players ML/R, AMR/L ... because this version of FM, tends to destroy you if you let AI take charge of the flanks and cross into 6 yard box)

(ex. I use Close Down on AMC ... because he is like a second striker... and i want my DMC to keep an eye on him).

You should always update you OI, every time AI changes formation ingame... and mandatory when AI subs. Those fresh fired up ... subs ... can destroy you in the last 15 minutes of the game. (That is why i always have AI's Team Ratings screen on... so i can watch for those sbus... and for any Fired up! players ... so i can kill them with Hard Tackle, hoping i will injure them)

Anyways what i wrote is not my way to perfect career... but at least it's a starting point, it's debatable... and you have to realize that as much as some features in FM look stupid in the first 2-3 months... that much is discussed on hundreds of pages, later on... when 1-2 guys discover the true meaning of one certain feature.

Later EDIT:

I played one game with your "attacking" tactic and I realized I need some information from you:

1. You use short pass ... this is the opposite of my own style. No problem here.... but i use to TI: Get ball forward and Pass into space! ... this was with intend of "long pass" style.

What TI do YOU use when it comes to passes: (Get Ball forward, Pass into space, ... what do you do with pass to feet which in my opinion = short pass style.... do you use it ? when?)... especially when assistant tells you that something goes good or bad (i almost never ignore my assistant, when bad i change to opposite, when good i try to enlarge the number of TI's that favor that specific "good")

2. Playing with wingers as Inside Forwards... i see the number of crosses per game, is high .... but Ok high :) ... so what do you do when Assistant tells you: a) good cross, good headers (do you exploit this "goodness" and go for wide play, or get ball forward ... or whatever?) b) good cross, bad headers (how do you counter this ... i used to switch type of passed to low, short = pass to feet, when this happened); c) bad cross, good headers (i don't have even for myself a solution in this situation :D) ; d) bad cross, bad headers (this was easy for me .. .go narrow, go through midfield, retain possession, pass to feet ... all this, in order to determine my players to stop using wide play = more crosses, and pass to feet = no headers required)

Some last observation: I always use Stay on feet when it rains (tackling hard/much on rain leads to miss tackles ... leads to open play for AI) ... but i see you already play Cautions Tackle (i have it on aggressive, wit at least 5 players on hard tackle on OI screen .... and i don't have a problem with cards)... how do you use TI (if any) on rain!?

Hello!Everyone.

I'm sorry for my poor English,I use translation software. and I'm waiting for my friend's translating.

It better than mine so you doing a fabulous job.

它比我讓你做一個神話般的工作。

Thank you!!

I was struggling with West Ham sitting 15th with my own crappy formation, so before I got the sack I figured I give your formation a try, and you saved my job :) First game against Blackburn 5-0. Then I played 5 other games, won 3 more, one draw and one loss(where I dominated the game).

Defiantly some thing I can build on. I used Cassians OI guide, Close Down often on CB's. Close Down often and Show onto weaker foot for Wingers, Hard tackling on Playmakers, and Show onto Weaker foot and sometimes Tight marking on Forwards.

I don't concede a lot of goals, only 2 goals in 6 games, scored 10.

You talked about team talks being very important, could you please share your experience in those? I usually just leave that stuff to my assistant...

Thanks for this great tactic Zero, I first ran a holiday test with 10 tactics from this forums since I couldn't decide with which tactic I'll start a new game with Cologne. Your tactic had the best results so I gave it a try, these are my results so far (predicted to finish 13th):

League Table: http://yfrog.com/mktabellelj

Results: http://yfrog.com/03resultstj

and the Squad I used: http://yfrog.com/gosquadj

Great tactic, will update my results soon as the season ends, and see if we can get the title :)

I have played few more games with your tactic and I started to struggle, conceding few too many goals for my taste. So I changed to Man Marking and that stopped the flood. Last night then was topped with a 3-0 win over Chelsea (I'm West Ham).

I have begun taking Team Talks more seriously as well as the Private Player Talks.

Great Tactic Here Zero_Sea.

Done wonders with my Grimsby Team, Just managed to get promoted into league two first season started using your Tactic took a while to bed due to me signing 16 New Players.

But here are the results from a full season using the tactic.

18223490.jpg

I wasn't a favourite by any stretch of the imagination and with 16 new signing and a new tactic to bed in i knew it would take time!

I also managed to get into the 3rd round of the league cup (beat Bolton on the way) & got into the FA Cup 3rd Round lost to Man Utd Away (A very good pay day)

2012league2champions.jpg

Won the league on the last day of the season but i spent a good 2/3 months at the top of the league. So i was happy to take what i already considered mine!

46729448.jpg

Absolute Domination Here, Check out the posession!!!!!!

Great Job Zero_Sea - KUTGW

Still i think the defence is a bit shaky but i think thats a general problem with fm this year.

although the leaky defence, i think this is the best tactic uploaded here, there are other good too but i think this is the best, SO FAR...

some movements in attack are so beautiful...quick passes and one/two's outside the area, as a result of narrow and short passing...

GREAT TACTIC - THANKS FOR SHARING

give it a try when I'm at home

thanks for sharing

question:

So in the R tac MC must be a left footed player? and the AML need to be right footed and the AMR need to be left footed?

And the MC in the normal tac? right footed?

thanks

AML:better with right foot; AMR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange to yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

and,you can use normal tac for right footed MC

So much for Control tactic!

Getting 1-4 up away at Sampdoria, and ending up losing 5-4 in the last group stage game, with a game winning goal in the 92nd minute. (Ended 3rd place) ! LOL

Other than that, things are working out fine in my Real Madrid game, currently 1st place, and if im not fired due to my CL exit I think I might have a bit of succes with this tactic :)

And by the way, only conceeded 4 goals in 15 games!

Edit: Knocked out by AZ!!! in Euro League Quarter final, but still only lost 1 game in the league and comfortalble 10 points ahead of Barca. This tactic just aint cut for Europe!! :)

Anybody had a continuos leak of 1 goal in the first 2 mins if playing at home.... I still come back to win and then when away I score a goal in the first 2mins and unless I switch to control before kick off after the goal the opp gets one back straight away? My team is still blending as I bought 13!!! players.. about 2/3 there for full blending if that makes sense. I'm doing for the fans team talk at home and you can win this when away? but the same did happen when I used I have faith all the way down? Any ideas?

Anybody had a continuos leak of 1 goal in the first 2 mins if playing at home....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only at home,it's very general in FM11

Yeah the game starts with them either scoring, or having a free kick go very close!

I know were the problem is.. there are 2 in fact:

1. You don't use OI ... so this in combination with problem 2, you receive more goals that some of us like. I would advise you all, because now in FM11 is possible, to get your assistant to implement at the beginning his OI on some of the players. Somewhere in team settings you can check a box, where it says that any specific input from ass man before game, can be used as OI automatically.

2. The main problem with this tactic, is that all players have "Hold on ball" checked. This combined with stupid match engine, turns into many many tackles from AI against your players, after that you will lose ball and they will go in a counterattack, and in general they manage to score. The match engine from this point of view is quite weak. I saw many times (in full game) how one players just sits around like a cow that he is, turning in 360o some AI player comes, steels the ball and then go on a rampage.

I am not saying that you should change that... but you need to do something, or... all of us have to start to use players that are capable to hold ball. I tried to uncheck for those with < 14, but then the tactic didn't produce any more results.

Another thing that i don't like. I had to give up my own OI ... i had to give up to Touchline Instructions. It seems when you do that .... you interfere heavily with the tactic and you stop being so successful. I have not using TI's during a game. I don't blame you... i consider now that your tactic is one of those how completely destroy AI .. some consider it a "cheat" tactic .. because you can use it match after match and you will win as long as you don't start to change anything. I don't consider it to be a cheat... just clever.... but, as i said it takes off a part of the fun, because it doesn't allow you much room for changes or improvement.

Zero,I took your GREAT tactic converted to classic version and made some tweaks.I used it with my mid season save of liverpool...well the results were amazing.I won the europa league easily...and from 10 points behind I won the premiership and the FA cup just like that!

In generaly great tactic with one problem to solve...create CCC and minimize Long F***** Shots.....Good job my friend excellent tactic!

Zero,I took your GREAT tactic converted to classic version and made some tweaks.I used it with my mid season save of liverpool...well the results were amazing.I won the europa league easily...and from 10 points behind I won the premiership and the FA cup just like that!

In generaly great tactic with one problem to solve...create CCC and minimize Long F***** Shots.....Good job my friend excellent tactic!

Longshots ? I havn't good idear

***Preferred moves***

Terribly Bad In FM11.1:Shoots From Distance

Archived