I've just been robbed of victory again

I'm 1-0 due to a well worked goal.

Then Noe Pamarot hits one in from 30 yards. He has 9 for long shots. OK, These things happen (They don't really. Pamarot can't do that but anyway...) 85th minute, one of their right backs with 10 long shots also hits one in from 25 yards. They didn't have one CCC the entire match but I lose 2-1. I wouldn't mind if didn't happen every other game.

• 1 month later...
I'm 1-0 due to a well worked goal.

Then Noe Pamarot hits one in from 30 yards. He has 9 for long shots. OK, These things happen (They don't really. Pamarot can't do that but anyway...)

on his left foot aswell, his goal is around 2:15
one of their right backs with 10 long shots also hits one in from 25 yards. They didn't have one CCC the entire match but I lose 2-1. I wouldn't mind if didn't happen every other game.

, whats jean calve's long shot rating? CCC's aren;t everything, as you seem to think and it probably dosen't happen every other game. Your probably around the top of the table and moan everytime you don't win by like 8-0.

Pamarot can't do that eh? IRL I recall him at pompey scoring a few cracking long shots and us conceding a 20 yarder from Sol Campbell when at Arsenal. These things do happen from time to time.

Because they weren't having any CCC's the AI probably went for long shots. Why oh why do so many people think they are so hard done by when the lose a match in FM.

If you want to log an issue I'd suggest you gather up more facts etc

Pamarot can't do that eh? IRL I recall him at pompey scoring a few cracking long shots and us conceding a 20 yarder from Sol Campbell when at Arsenal. These things do happen from time to time.

Because they weren't having any CCC's the AI probably went for long shots. Why oh why do so many people think they are so hard done by when the lose a match in FM.

If you want to log an issue I'd suggest you gather up more facts etc

Exactly, I've linked him one of the Pamarot goals. He just doesn't understand that just because he's lost a match but had more CCC that it's not a bug!

Post your league table

But but but but but but clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances clear-cut chances I KEEP LOSING but I'm still top of the table whine whine whine

Anyone else think Cup ties are fixed to have at least a couple upsets per round? I keep seeing L1 and Championship teams win away to the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool...

As Man Utd, I've won the last 16 PL games, but I got Nttm Forest in the FA Cup and they managed a draw at Old Trafford. :mad:

This game is fixed

Robbed of victory... I'm sorry why is that surprising? The best team doesn't always win, if they did there would be no point in actually playing a game!

You will lose games you dominate, equally you will win games you don't deserve to win. I beat Barcelona 3-0 at home with arsenal. I had 3 shots on goal period, they had about 20. I list the away leg horribly, so I didn't profit from my luck, but you need to take it as they come and stop whining.

Ps- is wenger your idol? He equally moans every time he loses as well and blames it on someone else.

Anyone else think Cup ties are fixed to have at least a couple upsets per round? I keep seeing L1 and Championship teams win away to the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool...

I was about to close the thread. First, I need clarification. You are joking here, right?

I was about to close the thread. First, I need clarification. You are joking here, right?

I know, and then he puts

As Man Utd, I've won the last 16 PL games, but I got Nttm Forest in the FA Cup and they managed a draw at Old Trafford. :mad:

This game is fixed

Didn't Burton Albion hold Man Utd to a draw a few years ago, and it wasn't exactly a weak Utd side either (well for Utd it was weak, but compared to the Albion team)

This game is fixed

LOL thats so funny! Didn't both these sides get knocked in the FA Cup 2008/2009 to so called weak opposition from lower leagues plus Man Utd lost 1-0 in the quarters in a completely one side game that Pompey won.

If match fixing is going on I suggest you give the Sports Minister a ring or something. You have any hotel taped conversations :D

In my test runs Forest tend to regularly get promoted from the Championship in season 1

I just had one off thease i was winning 5-0 away at Hull they had 4 long shots and scored them all it was like my goalie was made off glass they ended up coming back 5-5 i turned the game off

You didn't learn after conceding 1

:)

So someone with rubbish long shots scores a goal in one match and all of a sudden these things don't happen. I bet these things happen in your favour at times as well don't they? I have been victim to long range shots from crap players but I also played Newcastle as Sunderland and my CM that had not scored in 2 season hit two screamers to win us the match. He has not scored since only two goals in three years, does that mean the game was fixed towards me?

You need to get over it and play the game instead of complaining I am positive that you have had some things go your way over the seasons yet you choose not to notice them.

LOL thats so funny! Didn't both these sides get knocked in the FA Cup 2008/2009 to so called weak opposition from lower leagues plus Man Utd lost 1-0 in the quarters in a completely one side game that Pompey won.

They both lost to Barnsley :D

(it was 07/08)

They both lost to the same team? Well that absolutely stinks of a conspiracy. I bet that wont get repeated in FM11 :D

Liverpool also got knocked out of this season's league cup by Northampton Town of League Two, and last season's FA Cup by Reading, who were two from the bottom of the Championship at the time iirc. Both matches were at Anfield iirc.

What's wrong with you people always complaining? Oh that guy only has 9 for long shots and he scored a goal from outside the box, oh that guy only has 5 for penalties and he scored one today... football is not a science, these things happen, and yes they do happen every other match. Check out tvgolo's goal of the week, you'll see there amazing goals from lower leagues and crappy players.

Liverpool also got knocked out of this season's league cup by Northampton Town of League Two, and last season's FA Cup by Reading, who were two from the bottom of the Championship at the time iirc. Both matches were at Anfield iirc.

Yet more great examples that upsets happen in real life to the big teams even if unexpected

Archived