Manager Bio has stopped updating?

Nobody else have anything similar to this? Should I have put this in the bugs forum by the way?

Yep log it in the Bugs forum. However, it could be a "generalisation" of your reign in one sentence instead of the full history.

So if anything a minor bug. As long as it's showing in your club honours list, then it's pretty much fine.

Actually, iv just looked on the manager career stats and I have 2 league wins, 0 league promotions, 0 league relegations. I have been relegated from BSP to BSN and both league wins resulted in league promotions... hmm

Actually, iv just looked on the manager career stats and I have 2 league wins, 0 league promotions, 0 league relegations. I have been relegated from BSP to BSN and both league wins resulted in league promotions... hmm

It's not logging my promotion from the BSS to the BSP either. Went up through play-offs.

Ah this is annoying. I know SI have a big task, but thngs like this really need testing. It only seems like an interface issue, as the achievements are logged in the club honours but its very annoying and needs sorting, or removing from the game entirely

It's very annoying. I play very long term saves and it's stuff like bios and club and player stats that keep the game interesting for me so when they go wrong its very annoying.

This year the hall of fame is bugged (Ernst Happel top?!) and i've also seen a thread where a poster discovered that the best 11 team stats were just plain wrong...

What with the ridiculous transfers thrown in too this years game is a real mess.

Having said that i'm sure it will all be fine for the third patch February time so i'll hold off playing till then.

I was looking forward to this addition to the game (manager bios) but it does not seem to work as it should, having had pretty much identical experiences to ^^.

I play very long term saves and it's stuff like bios and club and player stats that keep the game interesting for me so when they go wrong its very annoying.

Me too.

OP please put this in the bugs forum so hopefully it will be looked at for 11.2.

Just put it in the user interface forum, with instructions to come to this one for more info. Its up to the mods if they want to move this whole thread to the bug forum though

Archived