Just missed my 7th penalty in 30 overall games

the only penalty issue ive had was a game just now against west ham, 2 penalties in the first 7 minutes, macheda and tevez both missed >.< other than that majority of mine have gone in.

and in penalty shootouts i always seem to go ahead, then let the lead slip and lose x(

Just wanted to know if this happens to anyone else.

On the other hand, i must admit that my keeper has saved quite a lot, but overall it seems like only 1/3 pens are scored :(

was it a GK save or a terrible shot? and yes I have been missing alot of penalties with Chamakh (mostly over the bar or too wide) but i think is just unlucky

Concentration stats is a wonderful thing. :)

Yeah they are, shame they are meaningless at pens.

Penalty attribute is the only one that matters.

And I'm sure they are broken in 11.1.1, although as a Spurs fan 7 missed pens in a season is about right.

Yeah it can be ridiculous. against stoke - Fernando Llorente (15 Pen taking, 15 for both Composure and concentration) who has scored 5 in last 3 games including 1 in the same game, and he misses both. Oh then Tuncay puts another pen nearly at the corner flag in the 80th minute One miles wide, one straight down the middle. Do players have to be like 18+ for pen taking to score them? Also add into this 5 missed pens against my team so far this season, - i'm Liverpool 11 games into the first season in this particular game.

According to PaulC in the ME feedback thread and his soak test, this was the result for penalties in the EPL:

Penalties per match 0.16

Penalty conversion 0.12 (74%)

I don't have the stats in front of me but I would say my team are somewhere nearer 50% than 74%, but that could just be my game.

Archived