TheTacticsBoard FMH Fansite wants you!

Temporary Forums are up and running...as i said they are temporary but shall do for the time being >>. Click Here

Hope to see all you FMH fans over in the forums :)

Hey, just thought i would tell you all about the new FMH fansite that i am currently constructing to be ready for FMH 2011 release date. My aim is to have a friendly community discussing the FMH series, nothing serious. However, all new sites need committed members and fresh new content whilst remaining active.

So, do you fancy being a top member on the site? Think your up to the job and have what it takes to be moderator on a forum covering all aspects of the Football Manager Handheld game?

If your answer is yes to both them questions then make sure you reply to this topic and i shall discuss the job further with you. However, these limited moderator places are only available for a short time as im sure they will be taken up quickly so make sure you get their first.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Alternatively, you can follow TTB on Twitter (@TheTacticsBoard) and contact me that way ;)

New Content:

2u4oily.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free forum, great. Thought I had competition then :p.

To be honest mate begging for members isn't a great way to start a site. Members sign up for content and discussion and if you have that and advertise that it looks a whole lot better than begging.

;) You still could, we'll have to wait and see what it's like before judging.

The thing is the FMH community doesn't need you begging for them to join, they will join if you have the content not you go "we need members and content" as that is just so off putting and to me desperate, it is as bad as offering moderator positions when your site should have the staff before releasing. Every site needs members and content but it is the staff/admins job to originally provide them with things to sign up and stick around for and to showcase them to the community through an advert not say "sign up".

Anyway, I wish you luck again (hope you haven't took my update and layout again this time) :).

What sort of content are you going to be offering specifically? I presume tactics, updates and all the other general stuff found at most FMH sites. I shall take a look when the site is open and reserve judgement until then. What I will ask though is what you can offer the community as the game itself, although good, can only stretch so far content wise?

TheTacticsBoard can offer the FMH community Custom Team Logo's etc as well as all the tactics, hints, tips etc. Just the basics really as the Handheld version of FMH cannot be edited so much which is a shame :/

Oh and Dec, please stop rabbiting on about 'begging for members' when i am simply asking for some active, committed staff on the official FMH forums here at Si Games...or have you got a problem with that as well???

BountyHunter1989, i shall make sure you know about the site when it is up and running ;)

Are you planning on sticking with the free forum. Nothing against them as even free forums can work but it might be a good idea to invest in a decent domain name.

at this particular moment in time i am planning at sticking with free forums as i purely do not have the money to invest. However, who knows what the future holds but its just free forums for the time being ;)

sorry :)

No need to be a **** Bountyhunter...

and TaticsBoard.. dont really see why you have decided to open this forum in my honest opioion as there are many forums like yours out there. and no rescources basicly means you cant compete at all, but good luck all te same will be intresting, though i do wish you well

No **** sherlock. Someone give LeeWolf a round of applause for his great detective work.

When is the forum re opening. The guy seems to have launched closed again and now he has given up.

I was going to post exactly the same as him :p would I have got the same reply? ;)

You get bugs everywhere but you can still keep the site open and fix them however you get more from free forums, part of what you pay for (or lack of).

It wasn't needed to close it as none had effected me.

i am working on it and the forums shall remain closed until it has been sorted. We shall 100% be back up & running before FMH 2011 is released ;)

What is the problem anyway? Bugs pop up on every forum but none close when sorting it unless it is a major bug.

Anyway, it is your choice.

I have heard Zetaboards is the best free forum board.

Image resizing ability on the forums was not working as well as BB CODE not working as soon as members stated joining :(

thanks for the advice :)

Archived