What mechanism dictates which non-playable teams get promoted to an active league

Hi,

I'm thinking of taking part n one of the challenges and I want to play the NI league, I would love to get one of my local teams to play but after I holiday for 1 year and create a save one day before teh league reset date, after constant restarts I'm getting mixed results. Is it based on reputation or is there some other rule that would see some teams promoted more than others?

In my game Lower Maze and Brantwood seem to appear about 80% of teh time on reset day, while some other appear sporadically and the one I'd like to play has never been seen and I am wondering is there some rule which prevents some of the teams from getting promoted, is there any way I can check to see if there is a poule of teams that are randomly selected?

I thought so too however, Lower Maze play in the Mid-Ulster intermediate league, while Brantwood play in the Ballymena & Provincial Intermediate League. I have seen a random smattering of teams from various amateur NI leagues, and as much as what you say should make sense the engine doesn't appear to work like that in this case. The team I'd like to Manage is Maghera Strollers and I have no idea if they would ever get promoted even if I keep restarting.

/confused

There is no "pyramid" system in Northern Ireland. In addition to these two leagues there are other independent, regional intermediate leagues which are not connected via promotion or relegation. These are:

• Sounds like things are complicated in the lower leagues in NI. Do Maghera Strollers appear in one of those leagues?

Archived