Real Madrid V9

Hello friends, well I am revealing here my tactic, the results are OK, seems to have now a better "defense", but I am always searching for something else better..

So I am sharing with you all my tactic for the patch 11.1.1.

My tactic based on "china" and "Real Madrid _ Madrid" tactic of FM2010( I do not remember his name.. on the FM2011 a did a few tweaks, trying to take the best of the forwards, the result is what you can see in the pictures. I really liking Cristiano Ronaldo, he is really a goal machine.

The tactic is one 41131. ( http://d.imagehost.org/view/0604/Tactic )

I did change the name from V9 to V7, just a.. CR7 thing and to not open another topic. hehe

Here are some screens.

Calendario1.jpg

PS: Barcelona is one human player like me, we are playing together.

update.jpg

the tweaks seems to work better.. less goals concede

End of the Season, I did win everything.

update7.jpg

End_Season.jpg

I did lost points in 2 games (one draw and one loss) at the end of the season for rotation of players, they were to tired, so I just.."let it go for a bigger thing" because the league was already won, and game with Milan was something amazing, away I was really in trouble and I did just defended because everything was going wrong with everyone(yellows and red cards and injuries)).. it seems that Milan was king of the game.. then in my home they just wanted that the game ended fast because they were suffering HELL.

Well.. if anything can improve the tactic, pls say it, because I want always better and better... I am at this moment trying to improve the defense on the corners, because its where I suffer the goals... and for some reason playing with the "human"player my defense really stay "off duty", no idea why... I will put more print screens at the end of the season, but I really see that C. Ronaldo will be the best scorer of the season, he has already 40 GOALS really amazing.. and Higuain 26.

Update: CR7 59 Goals (Cl 8.27), Higuain 46(Cl 7.8).

Update v2: I did a few tweaks on the tactic, you will see on the V7, better for Real Madrid, more power attack and some defense little tweaks.

Best Regards.

Here is the tactic:

V7 http://hotfile.com/dl/84341962/cea4afc/Real_Madrid_V7_(R._Madrid_Mai_2011).tac.html

Mirror

http://www.sendspace.com/file/smj0ip

I will post more screens in the end of the season, but until now I was just defeat by the other human player, for some reason my defenders weren't very well.. but I tweaked a little more, and seems better.

Post your opinions please :)

Correct, but at this point, barça did concede more than me, and lost points. The tactic did good, i was always changing something.. but a did stop now and i just "adjust", but I always started with that base.

Try the tactic with a new game perhaps, for me its working well now after a few changes in the defense and forwards, about conceding goals, I did conced 5 goals from barcá.. and I did not understand why.. because neither of my defenses where defending... but this just with barcelona ( maybe for being a human player.. no idea.. ), the others where always from corners or mistakes from keeper.

But well, give a try if you want and you will see something. Maybe I will do one fresh season alone to see the results.

Funnily enough, I'm also playing Real Madrid and my formation is almost exactly the same as yours though I have a DMCR and an MCL rather than the mids set up like yours. I seem to be doing slightly better than you, what are your team settings? Mine are:

Very Fluid

Control

More Direct

More Expressive

Press More

More Roaming

(others on default)

No playmaker or target man.

Player roles:

Sweeper Keeper - Support

Wing-back - Automatic

Stopper

Cover

Wing-back - Automatic

Defensive Midfielder - Defend

Box-to-box Midfielder

Inside Forward - Attack (AML)

Advanced Playmaker - Attack (AMC)

Winger - Attack (AMR)

Deep-lying Forward - Support

In my first season I won everything, losing only one game (Sevilla away). Have won 13 out of 13 in the league so far in 2011-12, scoring 50 and conceding 6. It's a great formation! I particularly like the fact it can score from all over the pitch. The key player is the inside forward - I have three good right-footed AMLs who can dribble and finish and they cause havoc.

Some comments I made in another thread about my way of playing:

"- I often have the FBs on attack rather than support, though they revert to support once I have a 1-2 goal lead depending on how comfortable things look. No point tiring them out or risking getting caught out then, but they are very useful for making the breakthrough. I changed their settings to 'hug touchline' and sometimes use 'look for overlap'.

- the FC is 'deep-lying forward - support' and the AMC is 'advanced playmaker - attack'. They link up really well this way and effectively burst into the box in a much more unified fashion.

- I have one winger as an inside forward and one as a winger, both attack always. That way I get men into the box but also stretch the play. If I had forwards who were good in the air then I might play two wingers, but I don't. The winger's crosses go to the far post for the inside forward to run onto - very dangerous.

- the MCs/DMCs work as a pair with one defensive midfielder/ballwinner on defend and one deep-lying playmaker on support (and with mixed forward runs set - default is none). Depending on the situation and whose playing I might have two DMCs, two MCs or one of each. The key here is to work against and around the opposition so I get pressure on their players and space for my playmaker."

Hi Bluebeard, for my instructions just download my tactic and you will see everything :). At this moment is very rare to suffer any goal.. it seems more stable now... and I did not ended my season yet...

About my defense.. is solid.. for now, I just need to tweak a little in the CORNERS, its where I suffer goals... but i do control mostly all the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. I see that no one is liking this tactic because no one is sharing opinions :/ I have some guys that are enjoying the tactic actually.

Well.. if you people have time give it a try on the V7, you will see Real Madrid or another team exploding with it.

Best Regards

Amazing tactic. Since I changed I have won almost every match. The ones I didn't win was just fluke results going the wrong way with me dominating the matches. More people should try this if they're clueless on the new ME like me...

Forget about the V9, the V9 was too much offensive and I concede a lot of goals, the V7 for me is very good... I just wanted some opinions to make it better maybe, specially on the CORNERS, because I already tried many things... but no greats results.

But overall the Tactic ( V7 ) is very good and have the same offensive play as V9.

PS: I did delete the V9, not worthy comparing with the V7.

mara22: I do play normally, give the normal orders to the players, nothing special, but beware that players happiness in this game is very important. About the "left winger is right footed a right winger left footed", I already tried left to the right and vice verse and it works well, If you have two players that can play effectively in the right and left side why not make them change position in the game? It will work well.. I do a lot that when I see that the players are not giving their potential.

And thanks Jale I did try my best and I am working on more if possible.

Share some pictures ppl :) I would like to see results on anothers teams/players

Hey man,can you post a picture of the tactic with the players?Thanks :)

Here it is, its one old print, the first topic doesnt allowed more than 4 pictures :/

Tactic.jpg

In center midfield, xabi alonso is better option actually.. but for me he is always injured :/

Well i'm in the January transfer window of the first season with Arsenal, no major first team signings (just a few prospects) and am currently sitting top by 4 points from Man Utd. Lost three games and drawn two. My three losses are all away from home (Liverpool, Man City & Everton).

Going very well so far, currently trying to unsettle Joe Hart as Almunia is def' the weak link in my team and get a better backup to push Clichy at LB. Qualified for CL knockout stages and in the Semi finals (Utd) of the league cup.

Walcott is leagues top scorer at the moment (and he plays the right inside forward position), when fit Van Persie (up front) scores well too....

When you feel that the other team is attacking too much, just put the center midfield to Defensive Midfield, you will loose offensive force in the midfield for counter attack but defensively you will be better and more control. It works a lot with me, specially with Good Italian teams that are without any doubt the teams that make me trouble.

When you feel that the other team is attacking too much, just put the center midfield to Defensive Midfield, you will loose offensive force in the midfield for counter attack but defensively you will be better and more control. It works a lot with me, specially with Good Italian teams that are without any doubt the teams that make me trouble.

Thanks, will give this a go - am also going to start a new game with 'my' team Ipswich. Will need to make a couple of signings i think (AM and DM) but hopefully it will also work well.

reasonable results so far but early days with a weaker side, had a good pre-season, unbeaten (drew 2 games). Have now played 4 competitive fixtures, winning the first easily, getting knocked out of the league cup in the 1st round against very weak opposition (i had all the play, lots of chances, they had one chance and scored!!), lost the next away game 2-1 and drew the following away game 3-3 (after being 2-0 down at half time).

I think a bit more time to gel and it will work well as the chanced are being created!

Archived