So..

Just generally inquiring whether it's worth upgrading from 2010 to 2011 yet? In terms of my current finances, what with coming up to Xmas, it would be a large investment for me to purchase FM2011 so I thought I'd ask for some opinions on whether it's worth getting the game yet or waiting for later? After the inevitable patches and everything, or in fact if it's worth just sticking with 2010?

Just something for your future reference when making threads. This is one of the rules.

Please name your topics sensibly and give an indication of what it is about.

So.. doesnt really help much :D

If I was you I'd get the demo as suggested above but also keep a close eye on the forums especially when a new patch is released next month and see how much the new patch fixed/breaks the game before deciding. If the patch actually improves the game and the big issues it currently has then yes get it. If not then I'd wait :thup:

Apologies for the lack of title haha, haven't used these forums in a while but still that's no excuse, apologies once again. Won't happen again ;)

I've downloaded the demo already, couple of months in it but still undecided, and was further confused by the mixture of responses on here as I know there are those who'll buy the game just to slate it. Thanks for your views everyone, :) I think I'll wait and see how the next major patch changes things. :thup:

I'm finding so many small annoyances it's really a thorn in the side when trying to enjoy a new game. I like having to barter with agents though that part is somewhat interesting compared to the "Send a fax" of previous games.

Archived