Music on PSP

Hey all,

I havent got a PSP yet, but my girlfriends getting me one for easter as an early birthday present as im working abroad now and have a long commute! cant wait to get it!

Question though, Ive read elsewhere that there is no sound on FM PSP, so is it possible to play music that is saved onto the psps memory stick whilst playing FM or can you only do one or the other seperatly?

Cheers

Rick

Hey all,

I havent got a PSP yet, but my girlfriends getting me one for easter as an early birthday present as im working abroad now and have a long commute! cant wait to get it!

Question though, Ive read elsewhere that there is no sound on FM PSP, so is it possible to play music that is saved onto the psps memory stick whilst playing FM or can you only do one or the other seperatly?

Cheers

Rick

Hello Rick,

I dont think it will be posible in the first version to listen to music and play at the same time

The music option on the PSP in my opinion are very basic meaning you cant do anything else while listening to it because once you browse away and lets say go to picutres the music stops,

Im not sure if there is anyother games that allow you to listen to your music while playing but hopefully in the future

Guest Shauny

I think GTA Liberty Stories allows you to listen to music on your PSP. ( But only when your in a vehicle and with radio on). Hopefully it will be included in the second version of FM. Or you could just buy an mp3 player. icon_cool.gif

that would be an AMAZING feature to be honest.

gta does the same thing and its nice.

playing your own music shouldnt be too hard, i am a bit worried about the legal aspects. would be nice if like, the select button takes you to the music-player or something along those lines.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shauny:

I think GTA Liberty Stories allows you to listen to music on your PSP. ( But only when your in a vehicle and with radio on). Hopefully it will be included in the second version of FM. Or you could just buy an mp3 player. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could put your own songs onto GTA but it doesn't just play the songs you have in your MUSIC folder. Instead you had to put them in their own place and the only way you could listen to them would be through GTA.

So if GTA could do it then hopefully FMH will do it eventually icon_smile.gif

Archived