new players wanting to leave

I bought some playes after the new patch, (playing as Liverpool) Giuseppe Rossi and James Forrest, both these players gained some attention from other clubs, and after just playing for my club got offers from Real madrid and chelsea respectivly. i rejected both offers, this started a storm of complaining from both players, and now they want to leave, (i might have handeled the personal talks badly, not sure). But anyway, is this normal or a bug? ive never seen such child like behavior in real life, atleast not after spending just two or three months at a new club.

sorry about no pictures, not reallly sure how to take one.

I've had a couple transfers which had interest from other teams. When the player complained, I just told him he still had x years of contract left and he should stop complaining. I never had any unhappiness resulting of it. (and at the end of the season, I usually just sold him for 3x the price I paid. :))

I told James Forrest that i wanted to build team with him in the future, but he just stood his ground and said that he could not wait that long, just some bizzare stuff, to behave like that when coming to a new club thats a top club, maybe he has a hard on for chelsea.

its weird but not totally unheard of in real life... a few years ago David Unsworth joined Villa to become unsettled days later when he found out Everton were interested and left for them a week later... so I doubt it's a bug but just a very unfortunate and rare event as you say they both got tapped up (or thats my interpretation of what you said)

but if it's happening to a lot of people it may be worth bringing it up in the bugs forum

Archived