How many sackings do you see in a season???

Playing an asian challenge save at the minute and also have the English and Scottish leagues loaded. I seem to be noticing sackings every month in my news feed, sometimes 3 or 4 a week. Jan Koller was appointed in november at Sunderland and sacked 3 months later. Anyone else notice anything similar?

The odd things Ive seen so far:

Season 1 - Spurs won the league and man city came 4th.

Man city sack Mancini (for 4th??) and Redknapp leaves spurs and take over city.

Season 2 - pretty much all epl teams have new managers. The biggest was Man Untd sacked Sir Alex 1 week before the end of the season (man u were in 5th) who takes 13 of the staff with him. lol, I think he was going to retire then anyway, just a stupid stupid move.

I just saw 3 sackings in a day, so I searched this forum...

11 of 38 matches into the season (the lower league of Bulgaria is a bit off I think). 20 teams, bottom 4 to be relegated.

First team is at 11th place, 4 points from the media predicted 8th place.

Second team is at 15th place, 5 points from the media predicted 7th place.

10 of 30 matches into the season. 16 teams, bottom 3 to be relegated.

The team is at 11th place, 5 points from media predicted 7th place.

Having a look at the fixures, nothing that bad happened to them. Finances are 'Okay'. Imo they sack too easily.

just did an english season (can no longer play FM... the transfer bug is too much)

it happens a LOT in the lower leagues (new managers seem to come in almost bi-weekly = BSP and below)

Had Houllier on teh verge of sack for about half a season (before them giving him the hump in about April)

Sam Allardyce got released by Blakcburn (becasue they wouldn't give him a new contract... despite being above their media prediticion finish)

Holloway was on the verge of sack for a few weeks before the end of the season (not surprised really... 2 wins and about 4 draws in 38 games - beat Man Utd at home and Newcastle at St James')

I'm in December on mine and Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Birmingham, Blackburn, Sunderland, Wolves and Fulham have all sacked there managers. In Div 2 where I am playing 10 teams have changed managaer, and I have 40 odd leagues playable and on the job page I have a full page of vacant jobs. This was a problem in one of the old FM's (07 I think), where I remember in one season Mark Hughes managing Birmingham, Man Utd twice, Portsmouth and Everton until it was patched.

I wonder with the transfer issue, that there is a bug or problem within the morale of the game?

I love the game, but these issues are starting to effect the realism badly and spoil the game completely.

... for about 12 weeks running all i saw was 'Villa manager on verge of sack'. Never happened. Patient bunch! But then again Houllier only just arrived.

I had this on mine, he has just got sacked on mine in February. Bizarre. He's a nice bloke though. Unlike Martin/Woody "jump ship" Allen/O'Neill.

Archived