DLR question

So Ive not yet finished my first season in the "A" League in Bulgaria, but I am now in 3rd place. I know that over time if we are able to improve the leagues standing by winning competitions, we will be able to sign better players. My question is if we improve the leagues standing, will we be able to see better home grown players.

Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany and Italy seem to produce a lot of good newgens for me over the past couple of FMs. But I was hoping that if I can improve the Bulgarian league up to a at least say Holland or France levels, that I could get more higher ranked newgens over time.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

I haven't seen it tested but I think it should be possible because the league will bring in more money which can be used on improving training/youth facilities. I also seem to recall reputation influencing it, so the increase it that may help as well. I think that would be the only way but you'd also have to still rely on a bit of luck as usual.

Thanks for the quick answer. I got the board at my club to start expanding the youth recruitment in the first month. But my scouts have yet to find any good young players in Bulgaria so far. Hope in a few seasons it will improve.

Archived