Training - no evolution in stats?

Hey guys. Now i'v just finished a season with inter, and so far, none of my players have had any increasments in their stats..

normaly in FM 10, 09, 08 etc. I have no problem with this, and always gets good results.. often my friends actually seeks my advice in how to do it..but in 11, i have no luck at all.. im hoping some of you have som ideas or experience in how to do it.. for me I dont see any Major changes since its almost the same traning system.. anyways hope you can help ;-)

Heres my training:

after getting max in my match prep with my tactis, iv downed the workload, so the normal training would be more effective..

its 10 % so the last 90 % is for normal training unless they have any individual training wich is around another 10 %

My training schedules are all around hard, some individual players have their own, and thats arround hard to very hard..

normaly this work great and their stats really go up, although it means more injuries and more fatique, but with a team with good deph in players iv never had any problems.. but for me in fm 11 theirs no progress at all.. :(

So hope you can help ;-)

Don't ask me... This was one of my concerns actually because SI messed up the MLS and the board won't let you spend the bare minimum all coaches wanted so I was forced to hire player coaches.

At most I have 3 stars in an area, all the coaches have stats <10 except for 2-3 of them at best.

Archived