PDA

View Full Version : Guy Roux is back

MBarbaric
13-11-2010, 23:00
i'm so sorry that im unable to put the screenshot here, but really beautifull thing happened on my game. i don't know if its pre srcipted, pure chance or whatever, but in 2012 AJ Auxerre is in the middle of takeover deal and consortium that wants to step in has already anounced that they have plans for clubs icon Guy Roux to take the manager positon when they get in the club.

i really think it's magnificent little touch of SI.

dfgrigg
13-11-2010, 23:20
Wow, that's brilliant. Doubt it's scripted for Roux or Auxerre in particular; I imagine that SI have coded the possibility that new owners may look to bring in club legends. It does, after all, happen in real life, such as Mike Ashley bringing back Keegan.

Can't imagine he'll stay for long - he's 72 at the start of the game - but let us know how he gets on!

MBarbaric
14-11-2010, 01:42
i guess it s coded for board to look for legend but its really beautiful little touch. btw the deal is still "on the rocks" so old man is still jobless.

underwater sunlight
14-11-2010, 01:47
roux is unemployed and a favoured person to auxerre so there is always a possibility like mike ashley hiring keegan or walter smith's return to rangers