League Standard dynamic or not?

• 2 weeks later...

If you fire up the editor you can see that beside that a league has a reputation a country has an attribute 'League Standard'.

I can not answer the very thing I'm asking about since I don't know how it works. Only repeat my original question.

Ah, I rarely use the editor so I'm afraid I can't answer for certain.

My guess would be that 'league standard' refers to the standard of the league at the beginning of the game, which is then adjusted up or down during the game depending on the fluctuations in reputation.

Might be worth asking in the editor's forum to see if anyone has some more concrete knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
... My guess would be that 'league standard' refers to the standard of the league at the beginning of the game, which is then adjusted up or down during the game depending on the fluctuations in reputation. Might be worth asking in the editor's forum to see if anyone has some more concrete knowledge.

Maybe or maybe not. Well, hm... I thought that those who made the game know the answer and were willing to share this with their customers.

• 3 months later...
Yes some guy got iceland to be the third biggest league.

That's just totally realistic, we are going to be huge in the future :p

Where are you seeing League Standard? Are you referring to competition level?

I't a attribute of a nation not a specific competition and is accessible in the editor.

I would think that the League Standard represents the average quality of players found in the league, with the assumption being that more success=more money=better players. I could be completely wrong, though.

so what you're really saying is "i don't know" :))

so what you're really saying is "i don't know" :))

Ok so there's a league importance out of 20....a nations rep out of 10000 and a leagues rep out of 200.

Not sure if the league importance changes....france's is 16 in mine and scotland's is 11 and they've had a couple of pretty bad years...maybe someone can check what there's is in there's.

I would guess the nations rep is tied to their fifa rank and decides who wants friendlies against them...leagues rep based on continental competitions and decides how actractive it is to potential signings...not sure bout the other.

Ok so there's a league importance out of 20....a nations rep out of 10000 and a leagues rep out of 200.

Not sure if the league importance changes....france's is 16 in mine and scotland's is 11 and they've had a couple of pretty bad years...maybe someone can check what there's is in there's.

I would guess the nations rep is tied to their fifa rank and decides who wants friendlies against them...leagues rep based on continental competitions and decides how actractive it is to potential signings...not sure bout the other.

In 1.3 database Scotland start at 11 but France at 15. Do you remember what database you where originally using on your game?

EDIT: Not that it matters, it's the same in all databases. That mean that supposedly France league standard wen't up a notch.

league standard will increase as the players in the league get better, which will come when the league reputation increases because of European success and teams begin to attract better players, its all connected into each other, so yes it will increase eventually.

In 1.3 database Scotland start at 11 but France at 15. Do you remember what database you where originally using on your game?

EDIT: Not that it matters, it's the same in all databases. That mean that supposedly France league standard wen't up a notch.

I thought it might be the mark out of 200 converted to out of 20 but this isn't the case as russia is 145/200 for top division but 13/20 lge importance.

Archived